X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 98: Favorite Alter Ego

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    So, I took the survey and was very aggitated that it would not allow me to answer one of the questions correctly.

It was something on your primary reason(s) for attending the last Frozen Four (check all that apply). Well, none of their choices were my primary reasons...and there was no "other" option, and of course it wouldn't let me continue until I clicked something. Things like that annoy me.
    I ended up answering "lived in the area"...'cause my parents house nearby/free lodging was one of the main reasons I attended.
    Yeah, a back button would have been nice on that survey, because mine thought that I have attended a Frozen Four before, as I've only been able to watch them on TV. That, and a few more open end spots that would allow you to give them some more direct feedback. Like in perticular your thoughts on ESPN's coverage and such.

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    You know the snow is deep when my dog can't take a dump without wearing some of it
    Thats when you go be a nice owner and shovel out a spot for it to do its business.... Done right, and you won't have to go all over the lawn in the spring to pick up old doggy bombs.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Done right, and you won't have to go all over the lawn in the spring to pick up old doggy bombs.
      That's what kids are for
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        That's what kids are for
        Thats what the lawnmower is for. Mulch those turds!
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The weekend is in sight so keep pushing through the next day and half of work.

Denver heads to Wisconsin this weekend where the Pioneers have had a nearly inexplicable stretch of success in recent years. In the Pioneers' last 20 regular season games in Madison they have gone 16-2-2. Included in that run is a 2-0 sweep of the Badgers when Wisconsin won the NCAA title at the end of the 2005-2006 season. Yes, Denver has had some good teams in this frame, but Wisconsin has as well and for the record to be so lopsided in Denver's favor is a [pleasant] mystery to me.

Denver plays @ Wisconsin and @ NoDak the next two weekends before playing a split series at home [versus Mercyhurst, then at Air Force]. The following weekend Denver hosts Minnesota. Six of DU's next eight games are against Wisc., NoDak and Minn. In many ways the Pioneers' season is just beginning. I'd be happy to see Denver earn splits in the three WCHA series they'll play over the next four weekends.

My wife and I head to ski country tomorrow for the first of three consecutive weekends of skiing. The weather is promising that there'll be some fresh snow awaiting us and we're excited about that.

Mrs. Shot joins me in wishing all LODGEONIANS an enjoyable weekend. I hope you get to see your favorite team in action.
          sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
            Monkey update for the day. One of my managers is close to retirement age and he really has a fear of technology. Today at one of my meetings he asked me if I ever posted on Spacebook. Spacebook? F an A I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

The same guy once asked me if I ever ate at Abercrombie & Fitch and if I would recommend that he and his wife go there for dinner sometime.
            Well, have you ever posted on Spacebook? And just how are all the astronauts doing these days?

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
              Well, have you ever posted on Spacebook? And just how are all the astronauts doing these days?

I believe they're all over the Moon.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Monkey update for the day. One of my managers is close to retirement age and he really has a fear of technology. Today at one of my meetings he asked me if I ever posted on Spacebook. Spacebook? F an A I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

The same guy once asked me if I ever ate at Abercrombie & Fitch and if I would recommend that he and his wife go there for dinner sometime.
                Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post

Pretty sure he's been reading too much Stone Soup.
                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Looking at your avatar, I would think that you do.

What did he mean to say?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    What did he mean to say?
                    Barnes & Noble. Home Depot?

Comment

You might be a red neck if you go to Home Depot for dinner.
                      I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        What did he mean to say?
                        Your guess is as good as mine.
                        sigpic

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine.
                          McCormick and Schmick?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            McCormick and Schmick?
                            Excellent guess! I will find out if that is the place he meant to say. IF it is then I would recommend that place to him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              McCormick and Schmick?
                              Hardcastle & McCormick?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                                We played "Dodge the Lightning" last night coming to Tulsa. We were the first airline to get in. Two Southwest airplanes diverted to Wichita. We picked our way through the storm and landed. Hooray.
                                I've been trying for the past few hours to figure out who got the better deal here?!?
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X