X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 98: Favorite Alter Ego

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    I liked 01-11-10 'cause it was binary.

a friend also called that one Jeep day (01|11|10)

(probably better in a different font, but I'm too lazy to find it)
    Nice.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

So, I took the survey and was very aggitated that it would not allow me to answer one of the questions correctly.

It was something on your primary reason(s) for attending the last Frozen Four (check all that apply). Well, none of their choices were my primary reasons...and there was no "other" option, and of course it wouldn't let me continue until I clicked something. Things like that annoy me.
      I ended up answering "lived in the area"...'cause my parents house nearby/free lodging was one of the main reasons I attended.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Just checking in. Got up at a reasonable hour (unlike yesterday) and washed the bathroom walls (painting them later today), cleaned up my desk (haven't really done that since I moved in), tackling the bookshelf net.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          Ah, the exciting life of the young, single, American male!
          About as exciting as that of the old, married, American male!

Glad to hear MEUSA got his, er, issue cleared up!
          Thanks.

For the record, I actually watched the Weather Channel during the night!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            washed the bathroom walls (painting them later today)
            You could've saved a ton of time by just painting them to begin with!

tackling the bookshelf net.
            Why do you have a net on your bookshelf, and why do you feel the urge to tackle it?
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Hello Lodge.

I have been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kickin contest lately.

So, I received this email yesterday from USCHO asking me to complete a survey. Has anyone else received this?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post

Why do you have a net on your bookshelf, and why do you feel the urge to tackle it?
                I am glad you made it through the night.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                  Hello Lodge.

I have been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kickin contest lately.

So, I received this email yesterday from USCHO asking me to complete a survey. Has anyone else received this?
                  Yes. They want to know if you like lacrosse.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    Yes. They want to know if you like lacrosse.
                    Sweet. Just this morning as I was putting on my lacrosse thingamajiggy I was wondering how many people enjoy lacrosse.
                    sigpic

Comment

I went to multiple lacrosse games when I was living in Maryland and enjoyed them. I wonder if this is why I didn't receive the survey email.

Puckman received the email but got bored part way through so he quit.
                      Last edited by CollegeHockeyAddict; 01-21-2010, 11:57 AM.
                      I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

You know the snow is deep when my dog can't take a dump without wearing some of it
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post

I always wash the walls before painting. Not sure why, but I guess it's a good thing.

- I meant next. I have two bookshelves and tons of books, I'd like to have one for fiction, one for non-fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Dentist at noon.
                            No more cutting thread with my teeth when I am sewing on buttons.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              I always wash the walls before painting. Not sure why, but I guess it's a good thing.

- I meant next. I have two bookshelves and tons of books, I'd like to have one for fiction, one for non-fiction.
                              I do the same thing! Actually, I have "academic" (all the books I've saved and acquired since I started college related to English, French, and teaching) and "recreational", but they have their own shelves.
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Monkey update for the day. One of my managers is close to retirement age and he really has a fear of technology. Today at one of my meetings he asked me if I ever posted on Spacebook. Spacebook? F an A I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

The same guy once asked me if I ever ate at Abercrombie & Fitch and if I would recommend that he and his wife go there for dinner sometime.
                                Last edited by gmann; 01-21-2010, 12:40 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X