Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

  1. #1
    Gurtholfin
    Guest

    US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    I hate to start a new thread on this, but I thought some of you might enjoy this radio interview with assistant coach Osiecki. It has a bit of a Wisconsin slant to it because it's on our local sports radio, but there's a few things that non Badger fans may enjoy.

    https://thebig1070.com/cc-common/podc...nwisconsin.xml

    The interview is in the 1/7/10 podcast and it starts at about the 40% mark of the file. Can't give you a time as my media player doesn't show it.

    Gonna go see Bucky play the U-18s on Saturday at the KC and I do believe that I'll be wearing my USA jersey.

  2. #2
    I like hockey.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,758

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    The title should be "US Junior Team Part 3 - We Just Kicked Your ****ing ***"
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

  3. #3
    HAVE SOME CLASS
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Federal League View Post
    The title should be "US Junior Team Part 3 - We Just Kicked Your ****ing ***"
    Hahaha nice. That video was awesome.

    To any who might be interested, I captured the gold medal game in HD, convertable to DVD. I don't think they're going to make an official DVD of it after all, which is a shame. Unfortunately this was the rebroadcast, and they cut out some parts they deemed useless, in the end of 2nd and middle of 3rd. All scoring action and post-game intact though.
    buhighlights@gmail.com
    Last edited by candycanes99; 01-07-2010 at 10:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Pedaling past you in your car
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    34,137

    Thumbs up Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Federal League View Post
    The title should be "US Junior Team Part 3 - We Just Kicked Your ****ing ***"
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

    Fighting Sioux Hockey

  5. #5
    Alfond to Ridder & rinks in between Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Burlington, MA
    Posts
    11,316

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by candycanes99 View Post
    Hahaha nice. That video was awesome.

    To any who might be interested, I captured the gold medal game in HD, convertable to DVD. I don't think they're going to make an official DVD of it after all, which is a shame. Unfortunately this was the rebroadcast, and they cut out some parts they deemed useless, in the end of 2nd and middle of 3rd. All scoring action and post-game intact though.
    buhighlights@gmail.com
    There is a full game rebroadcast on Sunday at 3:30PM on the NHL Network, and it includes the pre and post game shows.

  6. #6
    HAVE SOME CLASS
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
    There is a full game rebroadcast on Sunday at 3:30PM on the NHL Network, and it includes the pre and post game shows.
    Well then I'll have the full game then.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    near Madison
    Posts
    4,401

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...


  8. #8
    Misfit Emeritus Flashy Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    5,212

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Badgers1 View Post
    Russo just reported that he got it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

  9. #9
    Gurtholfin
    Guest

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashy Man View Post
    Russo just reported that he got it back.
    I'm glad he got it back, but doesn't he have pockets?

    That thing would not leave my body til it was home safe and sound.

    Next we'll hear that it got lifted from his room during a party. Kids...

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,333

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    I'm glad he got it back, but doesn't he have pockets?

    That thing would not leave my body til it was home safe and sound.

    Next we'll hear that it got lifted from his room during a party. Kids...
    I'm sure it was probably considered a weapon by the fine folks at the TSA.

  11. #11
    HAVE SOME CLASS
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
    There is a full game rebroadcast on Sunday at 3:30PM on the NHL Network, and it includes the pre and post game shows.
    I do have this entire game recorded now, any who want to watch it over and over again please shoot me an email.

  12. #12
    SIEVE chant & BUD SONG originators
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    "The City of the Perpetually Offended"
    Posts
    3,313

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by candycanes99 View Post
    I do have this entire game recorded now, any who want to watch it over and over again please shoot me an email.
    I dvr'd it from Dish Network. Thanks to the NHL Network, it had a constant hockey news "strip" across the bottom which wiped out many graphics. Dopes.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

    "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

  13. #13
    HAVE SOME CLASS
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by MadCityRich View Post
    I dvr'd it from Dish Network. Thanks to the NHL Network, it had a constant hockey news "strip" across the bottom which wiped out many graphics. Dopes.
    Yep, that was annoying. You'd think that since they originally broadcasted it they'd be aware and adjust accordingly, but nope.

  14. #14
    Gurtholfin
    Guest

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by candycanes99 View Post
    Yep, that was annoying. You'd think that since they originally broadcasted it they'd be aware and adjust accordingly, but nope.
    I'm pretty thrilled and content that they gave it as much run as they did.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,015

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    As stated on the other thread, the natl program is the single biggest waste of money in all of USA hockey

    This is the latest of many, serious issues. It is becoming a combination of Miami and SMU


    Allegations of sexual harassment at Ann Arbor's Pioneer High School have led to the suspension of four U.S. Under-18 Team players from both the school and the team.

    Forwards Matt Nieto and Jacob Fallon, and defensemen Kevin Clare and Jon Merrill have all been serving school suspensions since the middle of last week. The four players did not travel with their teammates over the weekend. The undermanned Under-18s lost to Green Bay, 3-1, on Friday, and to the University of Wisconsin, 7-1, on Saturday.

  16. #16
    #BanBiddy Dirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Posts
    55,846

    Smile Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    If John Moore played on the U-18 team, this never would have happened.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

  17. #17
    dggoddard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,721

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokydad View Post
    As stated on the other thread, the natl program is the single biggest waste of money in all of USA hockey

    This is the latest of many, serious issues. It is becoming a combination of Miami and SMU.
    SMU has a hockey team?

    Miami of Ohio or Florida?

    Is it a waste of money because the players were harassing hot high school girls or because they weren't using USA hockey funds to hire prostitutes?

    Should the USA give the gold medals back because it seems to me the USNDP helped win the Gold?

    High school athletes getting in trouble with high school girls. Who'd a thunk it?

    Is John Moore the second coming of Zach Parise?

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The once great and mythical CCHAland
    Posts
    352

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    If John Moore played on the U-18 team, this never would have happened.
    Word.

  19. #19
    Registered User Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,412

    Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    If John Moore played on the U-18 team, this never would have happened.
    I assume these guys jumped to the front of the line as UND recruits.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX


    The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

    Quote Originally Posted by MN Pond Hockey View Post
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

    this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

  20. #20
    #BanBiddy Dirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Posts
    55,846

    Smile Re: US Junior Team Part 3 - Coz I'm Not Finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    I assume these guys jumped to the front of the line as UND recruits.
    They were given Genoway, Hextall and Knight's scholarships as soon as Hak heard about it. Sexual Harrasment Panda approves.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •