Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhhowIhate... NMU @ tOSU, 11/6-11/7

Go for it.

Also, those of you who choose to feed the trolls known as bwk and Billy Blanks, please do not quote them as those of us who put them on ignore don't want to see what they spewed this time.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Re: OhhowIhate... NMU @ tOSU, 11/6-11/7

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    Go for it.

Also, those of you who choose to feed the trolls known as bwk and Billy Blanks, please do not quote them as those of us who put them on ignore don't want to see what they spewed this time.
    Oh, you gonna ignore us? Better put the blinders on, wouldn't want anything negative to be said about the team. How dare anyone think that NMU needs to stop underachieving. I hope someone quotes this just for you.

Comment

As far as the games go, let's hope NMU can win at least one. Another sweep would be disastrous. I'm so sick of this team underachieving...

Comment

Being a distance observer, living here in Columbus, why, for the last four seasons does UNM play like a bad DII in Oct, Nov & Dec then with a new year, they become a new team.

Comment

Originally posted by tic tac toe View Post
          Being a distance observer, living here in Columbus, why, for the last four seasons does UNM play like a bad DII in Oct, Nov & Dec then with a new year, they become a new team.
          It's to annoy Michigan Tech.

They suck just long enough to get us laughing at their futility, then they sack up and make it to the Joe while we crash and burn against NoDak.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Uhm... not to be extremely picky here, but UNM =/= NMU, and I don't think they have college hockey in New Mexico.

And, really, no one knows why this happens.
            Always a Wildcat...
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

poor coaching at the start of the year. It's a simple problem with a simple solution

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
                poor coaching at the start of the year. It's a simple problem with a simple solution
                Same coach gets those kids to the Joe.

Coach isn't the problem. (Remember, you agreed with me about some players just not listening no matter who the coach is in the score thread).

My best guess? It takes till Christmas for everyone to realize what Gustafsson has been saying all season about their efforts.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Coach isn't the problem. (Remember, you agreed with me about some players just not listening no matter who the coach is in the score thread).

My best guess? It takes till Christmas for everyone to realize what Gustafsson has been saying all season about their efforts.
                  Don't quote BWK or BB!

Anyway, the Cats historically don't do well at Columbus. It will be interesting to see if Ellingson starts Friday. Walt said the starting job is now "up for sale".

Hey OSU fans, who are the players the Cats should be wary of?

Comment

So, hey... the Miami series is over... can we move on with our lives and on with the year and maybe post over here??
                    Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
                      Don't quote BWK or BB!
                      Yeah! Don't do it! We are way to important and we kiss this teams butt way to much to read what those joker say!!! I put them on ignore too!!! Let's all give them some more red chicklets and death threats because they are sick of this team losing!!!
                      TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                        So, hey... the Miami series is over... can we move on with our lives and on with the year and maybe post over here??
                        you dont like us miami folk anymore? sad face.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

It's one thing when one or two guys aren't motivated by a coach or just won't listen and shape up. It's another thing when an entire team has a slow and sloppy start season after season. I think that everyone should be concerned about thus year's slow start because of how closely it resembles previous year's starts. I have faith that Walt Kyle can turn the season around and have the team finish in 5th or 6th place in the CCHA, what I am contending is that this year's team should be better than that and a slow start will prevent this from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
                            It's one thing when one or two guys aren't motivated by a coach or just won't listen and shape up. It's another thing when an entire team has a slow and sloppy start season after season. I think that everyone should be concerned about thus year's slow start because of how closely it resembles previous year's starts. I have faith that Walt Kyle can turn the season around and have the team finish in 5th or 6th place in the CCHA, what I am contending is that this year's team should be better than that and a slow start will prevent this from happening.
                            As much as I don't advocate the firing of Walt, I have to say I somewhat agree with this sentiment. I am discouraged with the team's sloppy play to start the season and obviously would like to see it improve. With the expectations that I (and many NMU fans) held before the season, I would say anything lower than a 4th place CCHA regular season finish (and competing for an at-large NCAA bid) would be a disappointment. I am still hoping that what we saw against BSU was an aberration and the losses to Miami were the result of playing a superior team. NMU badly needs to pick up at least one win this weekend to give the team some much needed confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
                              Don't quote BWK or BB!

Anyway, the Cats historically don't do well at Columbus. It will be interesting to see if Ellingson starts Friday. Walt said the starting job is now "up for sale".

Hey OSU fans, who are the players the Cats should be wary of?
                              I think that Reid needs to see both starts this series. Stewart looks very shaky to start the season and could probably use some time off to regain confidence.
                              Last edited by NMUWildcatfan; 11-01-2009, 09:37 PM. Reason: I messed up my words

Comment

Working...
                              X