Ferris State's Gotta Be Ranked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris State's Gotta Be Ranked?

The only pole that matters is the one you hang the championship banner on...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

i saw them ranked last week. 34th. congrats.

what else do you want?!?!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        Winfred-Lauder? Was Drew Carey on their team?
        Mimi was that team's goalie. Nobody when 5 hole on her!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Good arguments FerrisFan.

Why do you think Ferris chose a schedule like they did this year? Why do you think they don't opt to play the Boston Universities, and the Minnesotas or the North Dakotas?

Comment

Originally posted by CCHAfan View Post

Why do you think Ferris chose a schedule like they did this year? Why do you think they don't opt to play the Boston Universities, and the Minnesotas or the North Dakotas?
            Because it still wasn't easy enough to play a schedule with Bowling Green, Western Michigan and Lake State on it?

Grow some balls and play decent teams.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This might just be me, but everytime I open this thread the song "I'm on a boat" plays. What's with that!?
              Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
                This might just be me, but everytime I open this thread the song "I'm on a boat" plays. What's with that!?
                My computer is muted for a reason...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
                  I have no clue...so here's Phil Collins in a Sombrero playing a violin******* width="2" height="2">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LBWDbTN9pE&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LBWDbTN9pE&hl=en&fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="2" height="2">

*****http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4005/philcollinssombrerojpg.jpg******
                  Last edited by Flashy Man; 10-26-2009, 07:20 AM.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

This weekend should tell alot about the team as the regular season kicks in. The opponents so far have been adequate from a ranking stand point but to be honest what matters is the post season not the pole results. It would be great for the program to get that exposure but it is just that exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by CCHAfan View Post

It is good for a mid level to bad team to schedule cupcakes to start the year because it builds confidence and chemistry. Ferris has a very young team and their weaker opponents give the Ferris players more time on the puck and more opportunity to be creative. If they scheduled the juggernauts to start the season, they would be chasing, playing from behind, slower, smaller, weaker, and defeated. This week they are flying to Alaska with the excitement of starting the season with a great record and the possibility of beating a good league opponent in the most difficult place to play. If they had scheduled powerhouses and were 2-4 going to Alaska, they would be focused more on not losing rather than playing loose and winning.

For a team like Ferris, it's not about winning 30 games or beating great teams in October and November. All they want to do is be able to beat the great teams in February and March. They have to work up to that.
                      see you in the pound

Comment

Just wanted to congratulate all the OTHER newbies out there on your restraint. It took 17 days since the first games on Oct 8 for someone to start a "why isn't my team ranked?" thread. I think that must be some kind of new USCHO record! So again - well done, newbies. I have high hopes for this new crop of college hockey fans!

As for SkimeySalamander: Fail.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I miss the Dumby Barn.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            Just wanted to congratulate all the OTHER newbies out there on your restraint. It took 17 days since the first games on Oct 8 for someone to start a "why isn't my team ranked?" thread. I think that must be some kind of new USCHO record! So again - well done, newbies. I have high hopes for this new crop of college hockey fans!

As for SkimeySalamander: Fail.
                            Come on! All of the lower tier CCHA teams should be ranked!!!!
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The poll is out.

We're not ranked.

Let's move on.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                The poll is out.

We're not ranked.

Let's move on.
                                hammer, you are 27th! baby steps, dude.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X