Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD vs SCSU Oct 23/24

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
    I didn't say bacon.... I said an ADD BACON BUTTON. Plus Perkins does not have crackfries.
    So much truth.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Not feeling too confident about this team after last weekend, but I'll be optimistic and go for a split.

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
        Not feeling too confident about this team after last weekend, but I'll be optimistic and go for a split.
        Hoping for a split at home? That's not very optimistic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
          Obviously you are not an SCSU fan.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Obviously you are not an SCSU fan.
            "All the negativity that's in this town sucks."

Comment

"All the negativity that's in this town sucks."
              If you think Finger, Arnason, and Gordon are walking through those doors.....

Comment

Curse of Wetterling. If only he'd gone to class.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  If you think Finger, Arnason, and Gordon are walking through those doors.....
                  I'm not delusional. Still, two losses on the road to a solid Miami team and one ugly game against Union does not make a season. If we can't hope to sweep a few of these at home, we may as well just pack it up.
                  Last edited by Pump It Up; 10-18-2009, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Huskies vs. Junior Gophers should be very entertaining.
                    Bob is making me concerned
                    I am the voice of reason

Comment

I'm not delusional. Still, two losses on the road to a solid Miami team and one ugly game against Union does not make a season. If we can't hope to sweep a few of these at home, we may as well just pack it up.
                      Here's your suitcase.

(c'mon, you're making it TOO easy)

Comment

After that Union series (namely Friday), and facing this UMD team, it would be a little foolish to call a sweep.
                        Last edited by huskiesfan1990; 10-18-2009, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Last year St. Cloud had a good party scene, but that was last year, this year it's dead.

The University and police force honestly think that not letting kids party is going to help the school? Umm, I am probably transfering out of this boring *** town partially because of that.

This weekend will be a dog fight, I don't expect much from St. Cloud, I would be happy with a split. At least I'll have a hot date one of the nights.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                            Um... Apparently you've never been to Val's? THEY HAVE AN ADD BACON BUTTON.
                            remove clothes>add bacon
                            Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                            This weekend will be a dog fight, I don't expect much from St. Cloud, I would be happy with a split. At least I'll have a hot date one of the nights.
                            Whats his name and how much did you have to pay him?
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Whats his name and how much did you have to pay him?
                              You only wish I was gay.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                                Last year St. Cloud had a good party scene, but that was last year, this year it's dead.

The University and police force honestly think that not letting kids party is going to help the school? Umm, I am probably transfering out of this boring *** town partially because of that.

Where you going to transfer? North Dakota is proud of their binge drinking, so that could be an option.
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X