• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Superior Showcase--NMU, LSSU, Tech, and tUMD

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Stupid
    internet
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

internet
      videos
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

videos
        !

RIP - Kirby

Comment

how about you learn to click on "USCHO.com Fan Forum," "College Hockey," "Men's Division I," or "User CP" instead slacker
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Dont remember the line charts distributed at the luncheon, which attendance sucked btw, but Tech is going with a bigger line-up with Rohn and Eli being two healthy scratches. Also I kind of got the vibe from Russell that Genoe might get the start Sunday against Sault Ste. Marie Residence Center of the Michigan College of Mining & Technology.
            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
              Dont remember the line charts distributed at the luncheon, which attendance sucked btw, but Tech is going with a bigger line-up with Rohn and Eli being two healthy scratches. Also I kind of got the vibe from Russell that Genoe might get the start Sunday against Sault Ste. Marie Residence Center of the Michigan College of Mining & Technology.
              Going off memory...

Forwards
              Baker - Gwilliam - MacLeod
              Olson - Kattelus - Dobson
              Pietella - Witt - Gordic
              ?? (Royer/Reddick?) - Soley - Bunger

Defense
              Cousens - Seigo
              Kvisto - VanWagner
              Doriott - Neilson

Goalies
              Robinson
              Cramer
              Genoe
              Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Tech Women are HUSKY!!!
                NMU cruises tonight 8-1!!!

Sorry I won't be in attendance but I promise a visit in December. Also, a special thank you to Walt Kyle and Jamie Russell for donating items for my nephew's benefit in Lake Linden last Sunday. My appreciation and that of my family cannot be stated enough.

Best of luck this weekend and to both squads throughout the year!!!

But for now, GO CATS GO, GO CATS GO, GO CATS GO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  how about you learn to click on "USCHO.com Fan Forum," "College Hockey," "Men's Division I," or "User CP" instead slacker
                  Because I use the back button. Changing stuff on computers confuses the **** out of me, I need to do things the same every time. Its one of the reasons I still use my computer from high school, I know how to use it and don't want to spend 4 months figuring out how to use a new one.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Lets just drop the ****ing puck already, actually wait 5 minutes so I can get to my seat then drop the puck.

LETS GO TECH
                    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

too many penalties already.....it's too early for this!

Comment

Anybody in the Marquette area need new floors? Get your discount at Matthew's Floor Fashions
                        sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                        streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                        TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

So if Northern allows 5 goals against Tech does that mean 8 or 10 goals against UMD?

I guess the WCHA is that much better than CCHA
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by nmu14 View Post
                            too many penalties already.....it's too early for this!
                            That was the story of the night.

NMU couldnt get any flow going to the game, and if it wasnt penalites, it was bad passing, and not clearing the puck out of the zone. The failure to clear directly to a least two goals that I can recall, maybe three.

NMU played very well up til their first goal, and their only lead of the night. After that it was cruise control into the ditch.

Walt and the boys have a whole day to think about this loss before Duluth. Lets hope they find it.
                            Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                            1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                            2006-2007: 15-24-2
                            2007-2008: 20-20-4
                            2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post

I guess the WCHA is that much better than CCHA
                              Looks that way tonight!
                              GO SIOUX
                              GO LAKERS

NCAA Champions:
                              1959 1963 1980 1982 1987 1988 1992 1994 1997 2000

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                                Anybody in the Marquette area need new floors? Get your discount at Matthew's Floor Fashions
                                You may need this this season:

Bb A Bb A Bb F G A

Or in our native language:

C B C B C G A B
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X