Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stanford Club

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Eastern Mass
    Posts
    190

    Stanford Club

    Any information about this team would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Utica Memorial Auditorium
    Posts
    450

    Re: Stanford Club

    Quote Originally Posted by winsorhockeydad View Post
    Any information about this team would be appreciated. Thanks.
    If you can't make a D-III team, Stanford isn't a bad spot. Great school. But it's still club hockey.

  3. #3
    Capt
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm on a boat/TPAFL
    Posts
    12,724

    Re: Stanford Club

    Quote Originally Posted by winsorhockeydad View Post
    Any information about this team would be appreciated. Thanks.
    They should become D-1 and help form the P10HL!

    I kid, I kid.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,044

    Re: Stanford Club

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazierEddie View Post
    If you can't make a D-III team, Stanford isn't a bad spot. Great school. But it's still club hockey.
    You know Ed, give it a break. So if you cant make NCAA then kids should be worthy of playing hockey?
    There arent enough NCAA programs. ACHA is the next step. And its good hockey
    Go to a game then come back. Your same old posts get so old. If you dont like stop posting.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ames, IA / North St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    86

    Re: Stanford Club

    Stanfords club is a true club, they ACHA website has them listed as dressing a total of 22 different players last year but only 2 appear to have played in all of the ACHA reported games.

    That said it's Stanford!

  6. #6
    Homie don't play that!
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,616

    Re: Stanford Club

    Quote Originally Posted by ballgame View Post
    You know Ed, give it a break. So if you cant make NCAA then kids should be worthy of playing hockey?
    There arent enough NCAA programs. ACHA is the next step. And its good hockey
    Go to a game then come back. Your same old posts get so old. If you dont like stop posting.
    Amen.

    You can say the same thing about any ***** level of hockey below the NHL. "You're playing in the AHL because you can't cut it in the NHL. Shut up and let the world talk about REAL hockey."

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Eastern Mass
    Posts
    190

    Re: Stanford Club

    Quote Originally Posted by winsorhockeydad View Post
    Any information about this team would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Thanks for the info so far. Anyone have specific information about the team? The team website seems somewhat out of date (although 2009 schedule is posted, other information is stale). Our child (a grad student) will hopefully be a part of the team this year and we are wondering what to expect.

  8. #8
    Trapped in the flatlands...
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norman, OK
    Posts
    338

    Re: Stanford Club

    Quote Originally Posted by winsorhockeydad View Post
    Thanks for the info so far. Anyone have specific information about the team? The team website seems somewhat out of date (although 2009 schedule is posted, other information is stale). Our child (a grad student) will hopefully be a part of the team this year and we are wondering what to expect.
    Try asking on the D2 board at www.hockey101.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •