X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan View Post
    Given the Sue's well deserved reputation as cheap shot artists, I'll guess it will equal the number of Suesie penalties.
    So UND will only have two penalties? Or is Lucia going to pull Kangas once a period, so UND will have six penalties?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      So UND will only have two penalties? Or is Lucia going to pull Kangas once a period, so UND will have six penalties?
      Is that before or after the 6 five hole goals the Gophers put up on the Sioux goaltenders?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Is that before or after the 6 five hole goals the Gophers put up on the Sioux goaltenders?
        No need to get your wife's panties in a twist, Scooby. I was just questioning our friend's logic. If the Sioux are such goons, how will their penalties only equal the number of times Kangas is pulled? Logically Alexis can only be pulled twice in a weekend.
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No need to get your wife's panties in a twist, Scooby. I was just questioning our friend's logic. If the Sioux are such goons, how will their penalties only equal the number of times Kangas is pulled? Logically Alexis can only be pulled twice in a weekend.
          You should know by now that logic has no place here.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

In reality, he can be pulled for an addition player during a delayed penalty.

Next time I'll draw you a picture.
            "There are three things that people will watch without saying a word: a river, a campfire and the Zamboni cleaning the ice."

Charles Schulz

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Alex has what should be a much better defensive core this year.............
              You somewhat hit the nail on the head. But will the Gophers play solid defense prior to the end of the season.

Last year Kangas let in 42 goals in 12 games, mostly because the Gopher defensive core allowed opponents to camp out in front of the net. Isn't it a gopher tradition to focus on goal scoring and not to play defense until the end of the season?
              "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                You somewhat hit the nail on the head. But will the Gophers play solid defense prior to the end of the season.

Last year Kangas let in 42 goals in 12 games, mostly because the Gopher defensive core allowed opponents to camp out in front of the net. Isn't it a gopher tradition to focus on goal scoring and not to play defense until the end of the season?
                We'll see come October.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan View Post
                  In reality, he can be pulled for an addition player during a delayed penalty.

Next time I'll draw you a picture.
                  You know how to draw? Do your parents ever put any of your art on their fridge?
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/unhwinner_1.jpg******

Poetry in motion
                    Last edited by HarleyMC; 09-18-2009, 11:12 AM.

Comment

You know how to draw? Do your parents ever put any of your art on their fridge?
                      Hmmmm...nope, he gotcha there. You got out maneuvered on this one.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Ski yo momma!
                      Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
                      Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                        My guess is Grant Potulny will have a lot to say as a coach about playing in front of the net this season. He was good at it.
                        I call bs.

He was GREAT at it!
                        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                          I call bs.
                          BS is a guy I used to ride with. I didn't know you were a crackhead.

Comment

The Gophers lose almost 50 points from their line up with Ryan Stoa (24g-22a-46pts)signing a professional contract and apparently that has no bearing what so ever on the pre-season rankings? Give me a break. This is almost as silly as suggesting that UAA is going to finish in the top five of the WCHA standings. Granted the Gophers get a few recruits that have blue chip numbers, that could make an immediate impact but they aren't seasoned veterans. I still don't think their defense is going to be that great either, it will be improved.
                            Goon's World

New recruits are NOT seasoned veterans. That's deep.

Comment

Goon's World

It's fine with me. I see no reason for this years team not to be contending for a top 2-3 finish in the WCHA, and a frozen four spot.

This team has age, depth, and will be much better on the defensive end. I hope the discounting by the masses continues cause the road is wide open.

Comment

Goon's World

Goon state the obvious? That's umpossible.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X