• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinnipiac Hosts USA Nat'L Team • Polar Bears • Hamden-Guilford Girls

Should be an excellent Women's Ice Hockey Festival on January 3, 2010:

http://www.quinnipiacbobcats.com/Vie...CLID=204791494

Re: Quinnipiac Hosts USA Nat'L Team • Polar Bears • Hamden-Guilford Girls

Great to see the event turn into a festival of sorts. I'm looking forward to making the trip down.

Comment

what a great event ! anyone from the Philadelphia area feel like sharing a ride? i would love to go.

Comment

I'm am super excited for this event. I have my tickets and am pumped to go.

FredDavenport... going to many women's games this year? If you need tickets let me know, I have seasons and probably won't make them all.
        Quinnipiac University 2002-2006
        The Northford years

Comment

Wow - what an opportunity - too bad this happened this year after my daughter graduated (she played for the girls team for four years). Hamden Vs. Guilford is a cross town rivalry which is always a real intense game.
          I will be there with my daughter.
          Last edited by posttopost2; 09-15-2009, 06:01 PM.

Comment

The NJ Colonials U14Red team wish to thank the CT Polar Bears for inviting us to this special event. We can't wait....It's going to be great!:

Comment

Originally posted by NJCPolarBear View Post
              The NJ Colonials U14Red team wish to thank the CT Polar Bears for inviting us to this special event. We can't wait....It's going to be great!:
              Wow, I had just assumed that it would be the 19U teams. What a great idea to bring in the younger kids! Kudos to the organizers!

Comment

QU has posted the official release. Should be a great day of Women's Ice Hockey at Quinnipiac.

http://www.quinnipiacbobcats.com/Vie...CLID=204798830

Comment

Congrats to the Bobcats on a great weekend at BC (1-1) and at Northeastern (1-0 win).

Comment

Originally posted by FredDavenport View Post
                    Congrats to the Bobcats on a great weekend at BC (1-1) and at Northeastern (1-0 win).
                    It was great to see the score come through Saturday while at the Men's game. This was a major weekend and they really stepped up to the challenge.

Congrats!
                    Quinnipiac University 2002-2006
                    The Northford years

Comment

Congrats to the Bobcats for a 2-0 start to the 09-10 ECAC Season! Good Luck this weekend at Brown and Yale

Comment

QU (2-0-1) remains undefeated in the ECAC. Congrats Bobcats.

Nice video clip of the USA Nat'l Team visiting QU on January 3, 2010

http://www.quinnipiacbobcats.com/Vie...CLID=204829081

Comment

pretty cool, men (2-0) and women (3-0-1) without a loss. First time since joining the ECAC.

Comment

Indefeated weekend for the Bobcats, thanks to the two late goals vs. Cornell.

Women Tie Colgate/Cornell
                            Men Sweeo Colgate/Cornell
                            MBBall wins at Yale

Gonna be a good Thxviving at the Q!

Comment

Originally posted by FredDavenport View Post
                              MBBall wins at Yale
                              I do not know this sport of which you speak. At least you got the order right.
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                              X