Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

I would like the trolls to know I emailed my student who has permanent lung damage and had a seance for the family friend who died of COVID and they both said you can eat **** and die. Apparently they dont take kindly to people making jokes out of diseases that sort of ****ed up their lives...bunch of snowflakes.

On a different note my decisions on restaurants are my own. I will never shame anyone who chooses to go out and I hope that doesnt become a thing.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I would like the trolls to know I emailed my student who has permanent lung damage and had a seance for the family friend who died of COVID and they both said you can eat **** and die. Apparently they dont take kindly to people making jokes out of diseases that sort of ****ed up their lives...bunch of snowflakes.

On a different note my decisions on restaurants are my own. I will never shame anyone who chooses to go out and I hope that doesnt become a thing.
      I won't blame ANYone for going out or not going out. It's a personal choice, and how comfortable they are. For the group I take vacation with to MI each year, we're expecting some to not go this year because reasons, and that is more than fine. We all understand.

I'm sure some places will try and skirt the rules a little, and I won't go to those places. So far, in my area, the places I've looked into are very strict on the rules, and I've driven by some of those places, and they seem to be adhering to the rules.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Jokes? And every tweet you post is what, Science?

Your stability seems a bit concerning.

Comment

Obsessed much?
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
            Greetings, comrades - your pal from Radio Free Cafe just checking in to make sure you sensitive dears are doing OK on what must have been a challenging week for The Cause. Lockdowns effectively over, US jobs report showing the so-called "experts" were only 10 million or so workers off (i.e. 2.5MM jobs gained instead of 8MM lost in May), markets bouncing back, sports all on the way back, Vegas and NYC coming back on line, and the dirty rotten Obama-gate stuff finally being laid bare for the whole wide world to see. In short, the whole charade exposed, in living color, and despite their Herculean efforts, the MSM can't put the genie back in the bottle …

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...break-n2570127

Is this the end of the ‘expert’? If not, we’re on that trajectory with the medical community’s transparent shift regarding the lockdowns over the coronavirus outbreak. Businesses couldn’t reopen because we needed to control the spread, flatten the curve, and ensure the hospitals were not overrun. Venturing out made you a selfish bastard. And then, a couple of weeks prior, though some of you were already poking holes through the narrative, there was a great reversal. Some were grounded in good news. New York City, the mecca of the US-based outbreak, saw deaths decline and hospitalizations stabilize. Hooray! Then, the CDC study showed that the mortality rate was around .04 percent, which makes this virus less deadly than the flu. Then, the CDC said that this virus doesn’t spread as easily on surfaces—this was one of the main reasons for the stay-at-home order. Asymptomatic people touching stuff and passing on the pathogen. The curve was flattened. States not heavily impacted were set to reopen and the liberal media went haywire. Florida was supposed to be awash with bodies. That was over eight weeks ago—and we still have no mountains of dead bodies. Some of us, myself included, overreacted. Initially, I think most were fine with the quarantine over the health care system overload and stopping the spread reasons, but some Democrats, in typical fashion, decided to move the goalposts to stay inside until we have a vaccine.

…

Protests were held across the country, and many have devolved into full-blown riots. There should be outrage. In fact, the country was united in anger, but that breaks down when looting, vandalism, and mayhem become rampant, and that has happened in our cities. Oh right, the lockdowns, yes—they’re over. Given how the medical community now says that racism is just as much a pandemic as COVID, the expert class has been exposed as true pod people. We’ve gone from stay home and be a hero and help medical staff to get out there and protest or you’re supporting white supremacy. That’s quite the 180-degree turn. Academia is infested with liberal bias, but as the woke legions graduate and continue to spread their cancer into other institutions, this is what you get. Pseudo-scientific nonsense and decisions based on bashing Trump.

…

You have to admit, this lockdown narrative was a well-executed strategy. The liberal media keeps up the doom and gloom news, which tanks the markets. The political class seeing this chooses the ‘better safe than sorry’ approach and enacts stay-at-home order, and then the pinch on businesses begins. The hope was to keep fear alive and let this eat into Trump’s re-election chances. Those who deviate are shamed. Rinse and repeat until the data started to show this was an overreaction. And now, with a new issue that can be used to attack Trump, get on out and riot.

…

And this is how you turn a colossal event that possibly could have hurt Trump in 2020 and morph it into a massive in-kind contribution to his re-election effort. Why? Because liberals are stupid. Yes, their allies in the media did a swell job selling panic and trashing the market. And then thinking this reversal after everything that’s been said—it’s just…you cannot make it up. The liberal bias is explicitly clear and be prepared to defend every suggestion you make from here going out because the default position should be to look on these clowns with contempt and skepticism ... The lockdowns are over. Ignore their advice from here going forward. They’re finished.

I'll give you guys credit. You almost hoodwinked the rest of us.

Almost.

TTFN
            Heeey, Chuck, my buddy...you're back! Great to see you haven't contracted the virus yet. Lot's to unpack in that post of yours. Most of it absolute bulls--t of course but hey, that's how you roll... I'd respond but, you've proven you won't engage with someone who you can't compete with so, I'll save you for Kepler although I highly doubt he'll give you the time of day. Actually, I will respond to one point from that rag you chose to quote from. Don't know where the author of that Nazi rag got his info but, the CDC is saying the current fatality rate is .26% not the .04 number he/you quoted. Here's a link to a USA Today article discussing it;

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...26/5269331002/

Another stake in the heart of the "this isn't any worse than the flu" trope you morons insist on sticking to is that John's Hopkins currently has us at 109,132 deaths in just over 3 months -- which every expert in this area says is likely under-counted by 10% -- and, the number of deaths attributed to the flu between Feb. 1st and June 1st of this year is 6,320. Here's a link to Statista website where you can review it for yourself;

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ia-and-flu-us/

Now, I don't know where you learned basic math skills Chuck but, where I learned it, 109,000 plus is quite a bit more than 6,320. Oh, and we're still averaging over 20,000 new cases per day and about 900 deaths per day. Oh, one more thing, cases are now beginning to rise in states like Georgia and Florida and Texas...

Comment

Originally posted by net presence View Post
              Heeey, Chuck, my buddy...you're back! Great to see you haven't contracted the virus yet. Lot's to unpack in that post of yours. Most of it absolute bulls--t of course but hey, that's how you roll... I'd respond but, you've proven you won't engage with someone who you can't compete with so, I'll save you for Kepler although I highly doubt he'll give you the time of day. Actually, I will respond to one point from that rag you chose to quote from. Don't know where the author of that Nazi rag got his info but, the CDC is saying the current fatality rate is .26% not the .04 number he/you quoted. Here's a link to a USA Today article discussing it;

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...26/5269331002/

Another stake in the heart of the "this isn't any worse than the flu" trope you morons insist on sticking to is that John's Hopkins currently has us at 109,132 deaths in just over 3 months -- which every expert in this area says is likely under-counted by 10% -- and, the number of deaths attributed to the flu between Feb. 1st and June 1st of this year is 6,320. Here's a link to Statista website where you can review it for yourself;

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ia-and-flu-us/

Now, I don't know where you learned basic math skills Chuck but, where I learned it, 109,000 plus is quite a bit more than 6,320. Oh, and we're still averaging over 20,000 new cases per day and about 900 deaths per day. Oh, one more thing, cases are now beginning to rise in states like Georgia and Florida and Texas...
              Stay in your basement forever and forever. You will be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Obsessed much?
                Did Bush the Loser post about me?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I have zero interest in going to a restaurant...especially with what I am hearing from my friends that are servers. Both of my parents are in their 70s with health issues and so are the girlfriends so I am not going to be selfish in that regard. I am sticking to my original plan of an extra few weeks after things open up before I really even consider it.

If things are still on track by the 4th I will re-assess then.
                  I expect Massachusetts to announce that restaurants can begin with limit outdoor seating next week. As you describe, I’ll hold off on going for a while and see how it goes. I’ll continue on with takeout (supporting locally owned places) for a while though.
                  Last edited by ericredaxe; 06-05-2020, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                    I expect Massachusetts to announce that restaurants can begin with limit outdoor seating next week. As you describe, I’ll hold off on going for a while and see how it goes. I’ll continue on with takeout (supporting locally owned places) for a while and see how it goes.
                    I will definitely continue takeout for those that won't or cannot open yet, as I have been doing.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Obsessed much?
                      No kidding, right? He emailed people about posts on a message board??

Might be time to get outside and get some fresh air. Mask or no mask.

That doesn’t even get into how he is an adherent fan of Walz. And at a minimum how bad policy created mayhem in MN long term care facilities.
                      Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-06-2020, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I have zero interest in going to a restaurant...especially with what I am hearing from my friends that are servers. Both of my parents are in their 70s with health issues and so are the girlfriends so I am not going to be selfish in that regard. I am sticking to my original plan of an extra few weeks after things open up before I really even consider it.

If things are still on track by the 4th I will re-assess then.
                        Hey now!!!!

Bow chicka wow-wow
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                          Stay in your basement forever and forever. You will be safe.
                          Please Jeb, enlighten us on which specific points I made that you disagree with and why, as well as include links to where you get your info. As for staying in my basement, considering I have two kids with significant underlying health issues, as well as a father in his late 70's that just finished chemo 5 months ago (proclaimed clean by Mayo thankfully) so yes, I'm being extremely careful not to go out unless it's absolutely necessary and when I do I'm wearing a mask as every agency/expert (with the exception of Michael Olsterholm) has recommended. I choose to listen to doctors and scientists over your gut/perceptions.

Comment

Please. Do not. Quote. The derp.

Yes, if you are bored, or if you feel you must, reply to it. But please don't make those of us who in good conscience have removed it from existence have to look at it anyway.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

My bad Kep...

Comment

Originally posted by net presence View Post
                                My bad Kep...
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1KzmuJSnaw
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X