X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    And only for a month or two. You get a hang of the difference eventually. Only took me a week or two, but I took ear training courses in college.
    Yeah, I agree. I hear a siren (can tell the difference), gunshot/firework, etc. Now, soh really lives next to some bad neighborhoods, even though he's in a good one himself. I've lived nearby some bad ones. Slight, but significant differences. The shady nearby neighborhood I currently live by...it's been really really quiet for the last week. More than normal.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      To be fair, that's just Philly whites.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        To be fair, that's just Philly whites.
        the-best-part-of-the-golden-globes-is-the-memes-making-fun-of-it-20-photos-20-1
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

LMAO. Did Mexico pay for this?

Comment

Now, I will preface that I am not convinced of this myself...this is just a thought.

Trump thinks his days are numbered, with the upcoming election. So he's completely thrashing the place, where NO Democrat could fix it in 4 years. Then there is ammo for the Rs saying, "See? The Dems way doesn't work!" And 2024 goes back to the Rs.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Now, I will preface that I am not convinced of this myself...this is just a thought.

Trump thinks his days are numbered, with the upcoming election. So he's completely thrashing the place, where NO Democrat could fix it in 4 years. Then there is ammo for the Rs saying, "See? The Dems way doesn't work!" And 2024 goes back to the Rs.
              Do you really think he cares about anyone or anything other than himself?

Edit: he’s going to use every trick in the book to try to stay in power, nothing more.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Dump has no concept that there's another being in the universe except him.
                Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2020, 10:51 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Do you really think he cares about anyone or anything other than himself?

Edit: he’s going to use every trick in the book to try to stay in power, nothing more.
                  That I am convinced of. However, given his history, he always thinks of an out, to excuse himself from any responsibility. In my previous post, he would have done everything within his power "correctly" and is free from blame, AND he gets to trash the Ds. Shift the blame.

Comment

Multiple cargo planes from Fort Riley and Fort Drum landing at Andrews AFB tonight.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Dump has no concept that there's another being on in the universe except him.
                      I don't know. He's probably aware of some George Floyd guy, and is sick of sharing the spotlight with him.

Comment

I caught most of slumlord’s speech on my drive home.

I know it’s childish but it reminded me of this (President Snow): https://youtu.be/zvvfHmeKOJc
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Meanwhile someone who has an opinion that matters:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Mayor had to walk back what this nimrod said.

How he hasnt been fired no one knows...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That viral Genesee County sheriff has ridiculous hair, but yeah he says a lot of good things.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X