This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Good lord...they werent a threat you could have walked up and arrested them. ****ing dickless gloryhounds.

This guy is posting every video there in on the FBI tweet right now. It is ****ing scary how many he has...
    Last edited by Handyman; 06-02-2020, 11:41 AM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Remember when people thought he was The Smart One?
      Well...technically he still could be I mean if his IQ is in the middle double digits he is in the upper 25% easy

I remember when people thought Duncan Hunter was someone to listen to
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Remember when people thought he was The Smart One?
        Keep an eye on him for 2024. Sasse and Cotton both seem like they could be more competent/quieter versions of Tweety's brand.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Has anyone checked on how concerned Collins is? I'm worried about her.
          I'd like an update from Susan on whether or not Trump has learned his lesson yet.

Comment

It seems the new tactic is to block the protesters from leaving before curfew so they can arrest them as curfew hits. Cops truly are American Heroes...

I know everyone was enamored with the Atlanta Police Chief the other day...since then her cops have gone off the deep end.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Keep an eye on him for 2024. Sasse and Cotton both seem like they could be more competent/quieter versions of Tweety's brand.
              Cotton is hardly quiet. He friggin asked for military assistance yesterday.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jesus christ...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The police are scared. On the one hand that pleases me because maybe the writing is on the wall and they know their time is ending. On the other hand it worries me because we could be on the verge of the literal massacres. I believe there are 1000s of cops in hundreds of cities ready to go rogue and start fighting this on their own terms.

Comment

If I didnt have to leave I would post these until the next thread started. Maybe when I get back

Every Mayor in every city this is happening in should feel ****ing ashamed. This is not how you handle peaceful protests.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        The police are scared. On the one hand that pleases me because maybe the writing is on the wall and they know their time is ending. On the other hand it worries me because we could be on the verge of the literal massacres. I believe there are 1000s of cops in hundreds of cities ready to go rogue and start fighting this on their own terms.
                        That is what Bob Kroll would like...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          It seems the new tactic is to block the protesters from leaving before curfew so they can arrest them as curfew hits. Cops truly are American Heroes...

I know everyone was enamored with the Atlanta Police Chief the other day...since then her cops have gone off the deep end.
                          After listening to the conference call between Trump and the governors yesterday I would bet Kemp is behind that.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

When I walked into work this morning one of the security guards was wearing a blue line flag face mask.

I’ve never wanted to punch a security guard in the face so badly...
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Funny. I was told that was all just a conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Does anyone understand the strategy of the police putting all their resources into harassing the peaceful protesters while the looters go nuts on the other side of town? It completely baffles me.
                                He doesn’t fight back
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X