X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Comment

There's a horrifying video out of Buffalo in which the BPD shove an elderly man and he falls and hits his head. I... I don't know if he's gonna make it. It's bad.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        There's a horrifying video out of Buffalo in which the BPD shove an elderly man and he falls and hits his head. I... I don't know if he's gonna make it. It's bad.
        Absolutely sickening. I’ve probably posted this half a dozen times already, but it baffles me police violence towards peaceful protestors isn’t a lot bigger story right now. It’s not just an isolated incident here or there.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I decided to share it. If I'm telling you about it you can just find it anyway. I nearly throw up watching this. I am out of words. Maybe that's the plan. I just don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Absolutely sickening. I’ve probably posted this half a dozen times already, but it baffles me police violence towards peaceful protestors isn’t a lot bigger story right now. It’s not just an isolated incident here or there.
            Trumpers don’t care. All protestors are antifa or rioters.

Republicans probably think he should have sacrificed himself to corona for the economy anyway.

This country is gone.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Trumpers don’t care. All protestors are antifa or rioters.

Republicans probably think he should have sacrificed himself to corona for the economy anyway.

This country is gone.
                Whether they care or not you would think CNN, NBC, CBS, etc would give it more coverage. They’ve shown a few incidents but there are literally hundreds at this point they ignore.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

View from the other side of the street.

Comment

I know there are a lot of influential people saying all the right things today, talking about an awakening and how this time something seems different. I'll tell you what's different. What is different is that it is readily apparent now that the police are the enemy. They aren't even trying to hide it. A few bad apples my a s s. It would actually be easy to weed out just a few bad apples. The tree is rotten. It needs to be chopped down and the stump needs to be pulled out of the Earth and ground down.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I thought the SLC one was bad...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Don Lemon just said the guy from Buffalo is alive and in stable condition.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Don Lemon just said the guy from Buffalo is alive and in stable condition.
                          Cops suspended without pay.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Cops suspended without pay.
                            Should have been fired, but this will do, since he is not getting paid.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

He’ll be in trumps admin by next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                He’ll be in trumps admin by next week
                                He's clearly a hero who feared for his life...Trump will probably give him a Medal of Honor.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X