This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Yeah...why let them do it. Hey why do those Black People let cops kill them? If they just stayed home all the time they wouldnt have any issues. You can work from home and make food at home. Have everything delivered. Make it NOT work amirite?

Why should everybody be inconvenienced because people with power cant be trusted? Do you not see the stupidity behind that? You understand why that doesnt jibe with what America is right?

And let me ask you this...lets say your girlfriend or sister or best friend was on the bridge when the Truck drove up...you saying you wouldnt want them to be able to call you and tell you they are ok?

Unless cellphones are outlawed it is the burden of the Government to find a reason to invade our privacy...not our job to prevent them from doing it. You are basically victim blaming every protester and shaming them into not risking showing up.
      No, I am not. This government is pulling strings like we've rarely seen before. Some of it is straight illegal. So, take the power FROM them, by not letting them play their games. They announce tracking by phones? Go old school, find a video camera.

Wanna let people know you're okay? Find a pay phone. NO it won't be easy, but they are still out there. It's an effort, don't get me wrong. But there are ways. Use them. Don't give in to the easy way out. This is a real fight, and it's going to take a real effort. No half-measures.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Terry Crews is very upset, which is reason #9,742,578 we should take this seriously. #bigdude
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Find a pay phone
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            Lol
            They are out there.

And addendum, the outdated Navajo language won us a war.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

If one is protesting, it's not for your Instagram, or Facebook, or Twitter. It's because it's what you believe in. Leave the phones, selfies, etc, at home.
              Have you seen these protesters? More and more it is looking like a college campus. The only thing many, many of them believe in is getting a personal photo opp, selfie.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-02-2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

If one is protesting, it's not for your Instagram, or Facebook, or Twitter. It's because it's what you believe in. Leave the phones, selfies, etc, at home.
                Nope.

Have you not seen the videos that we all have been posting?

If they *are* worried about jamming/tampering, then get burner phones. Also: live video/streaming/cloud storage is best because stored media (internal hard disk/SD cards) can be destroyed.

Find My (iPhone/Android)/locator apps are also useful to locate others who may be separated from each other when being forced to scatter.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Terry Crews is very upset, which is reason #9,742,578 we should take this seriously. #bigdude
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      And let me ask you this...lets say your girlfriend or sister or best friend was on the bridge when the Truck drove up...you saying you wouldnt want them to be able to call you and tell you they are ok?
                      Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Wanna let people know you're okay? Find a pay phone.

[Deletes what I had typed out.]
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Rioting in France is like an art form, very much expected, for any number of reasons annually. They almost have rioting rules, they may scorch a few buildings and burn a vehicle or two, then two days later the scene is a sidewalk cafe' as if nothing ever happened. Spain as well, I was there during the Catalan riots, avoid the area and go on with your day.
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          UFC250...President Camacho vs. President Trump. Winner finishes the term.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            UFC250...President Camacho vs. President Trump. Winner finishes the term.
                            I. Am. In. Who is getting us to fight island?
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                              Have you seen these protesters? More and more it is looking like a college campus. The only thing many, many of them believe in is getting a personal photo opp, selfie.

Well, you tried. Bless your heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Well, you tried. Bless your heart.
                                I tried about as hard as this bunch did.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-02-2020, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X