Comment

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        LMAO

Oh, wow, that is perfect.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.omaha.com/news/local/gov...a7da43ba5.html

Meanwhile, Governor Lex Luthor pours gasoline on the fire in Omaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Has anyone checked on how concerned Collins is? I'm worried about her.
            Probably compiling a list of all the lessons Donnie's learned.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              https://www.omaha.com/news/local/gov...a7da43ba5.html

Meanwhile, Governor Lex Luthor pours gasoline on the fire in Omaha.
              LOL oh my God...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Here’s a thread of various GOP responses. Many say they didn’t watch, others say they’re late for lunch. Murkowski gives a wishy washy answer.

One day I hope we find out they have on Graham and Cruz.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Jesus christ...
                    Would be in custody with a gun planted on him.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Has anyone checked on how concerned Collins is? I'm worried about her.
                      We're definitely in "Furrowed Brow" territory now!

Regarding Cotton, he's wasting his time. Like most Chump a sskissers he's going to end up chewed up and discarded while Eric Jr, Jared, and then Ivanka are the nominees for the next 3 elections after this one.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I wish an American city had the balls to simply disband the police.

There were no police for half of this nation's history.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Hmmm...maybe a little bit of an overreaction here?
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Good lord...they werent a threat you could have walked up and arrested them. ****ing dickless gloryhounds.

This guy is posting every video there in on the FBI tweet right now. It is ****ing scary how many he has...
                            This country is a cesspool. The America we were taught about in school is a fallacy. A dream, because quoting G. Carlin, “you have to be asleep to believe it”.

The dream doesn’t reconcile with reality and never has.

Time to start over.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly raring to go back to a citizen's night watch. Have you met some of your neighbors?

Comment

"Just another country."
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X