This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

I have had people, smart people, EDUCATED PEOPLE, who have told me Laura Ingraham is not racist and is to be trusted.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      I admire you folks who have the stomach and patience to be on twitter, facebook or many of the other examples of social media. Most of it puts me in such a dark place and there are already enough people in dark places. Other than purely escapist sites like the Super 70s Sports twitter feed I just don't know how you do it.
      I honestly dont read the comments much unless I am in the right frame of mind. You gotta remember that half the commenters arent real people (just as bad on the liberal side...though less fun) and the ones who are have no idea that they are being duped. Its entertainment...

Most of the people posting are barely smart enough to tie their own shoe let alone have the ability at rational thought or deductive reasoning. That is why they dont see their stupidity...they are the rats lost in the maze. I am just the one studying which ones are smart enough to figure out the truth sooner or later.

I also have been calloused over the years because of what I see as a Jewish person. My girlfriend never understood until she and I got together. (even though her mom is half Jewish...raised Greek Orthodox) Now she sees it and it shocks her. Me, I just shrug and let it go. That is why these people buy George Soros crap so easily...because it is just the Big Bad Jewish Conspiracy keeping everyone down. It is easy to enjoy how vile people are when you start from a place that all people are inherently not good.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Milwaukee PD is appalled to see molotov cocktails being sold online: https://www.clearlyfiltered.com/prod...BoC3rIQAvD_BwE

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Well I guess I am just stuck being a racist...I mean I always knew I was deep down hating Black People but now I know why!

Of course loving Jesus Christ doesnt stop Dan Patrick from hating immigrants...but they are heathens anyways.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                “ Robert Stevenson, executive director of the police chiefs organization, called Floyd's death "horrendous." But he said the Legislature shouldn't dictate training standards for law enforcement. That job should go to professionals who work in law enforcement, and much of the training in the bill is already happening, he said.”

That’s exactly what Legislators should do. Go suck a railroad spike a-hole.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sp...vKq?li=BBnb7Kz
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    “ Robert Stevenson, executive director of the police chiefs organization, called Floyd's death "horrendous." But he said the Legislature shouldn't dictate training standards for law enforcement. That job should go to professionals who work in law enforcement, and much of the training in the bill is already happening, he said.”

That’s exactly what Legislators should do. Go suck a railroad spike a-hole.
                    That's what you get when education cuts eliminate civics class.

Comment

When you find out it’s your own child that’s the monster

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...al-media-posts

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Frankly I think countries ought to be issuing sanctions against the United States because of our civil rights record.
                        💥! Yes!
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Anyone who opposed this or has a problem with the training has no business being on the force.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            When you find out it’s your own child that’s the monster

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...al-media-posts
                            Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I'll bet...

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well I guess I am just stuck being a racist...I mean I always knew I was deep down hating Black People but now I know why!

Of course loving Jesus Christ doesnt stop Dan Patrick from hating immigrants...but they are heathens anyways.
                              Does the Torah have a passage about sacrificing old people for the economy? For the life of me I don't remember a Bible passage, but maybe I was sick that day...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Anyone who opposed this or has a problem with the training has no business being on the force.
                                I find it shocking that in 2020 this is not already part of the curriculum. I mean how hard is it do even if they are simply paying it lip service to look good? which means of course you can go through this training with a closed mind and get nothing out of it. My guess is law enforcement training councils can include it all they want, and the typical recruit that is coming through the various academies will simply roll his eyes and pencil whip the training. Same for current officers if they were to roll it out for experienced cops.

Comment

Working...
                                X