X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    He’ll be in trumps admin by next week
    Probably already hired by Barr to be at Lafayette Park...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Don Lemon just said the guy from Buffalo is alive and in stable condition.
      Thank goodness. The sound, *shudder*.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Love seeing stuff like this.

Comment

https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/1...887043584?s=19
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Phuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuck you! You dont get to feign outrage because you were called out for allowing a racist, fascist troll to post an op-ed. You knew he was doign it, you read it and you printed it because half your staff is in bed with the Trumps and this would get them access after Maggie got in trouble for exposing the bunker story. (I assume she will have a hard hitting expose on the handbag Ivanka was holding when she took the photo op so she gets back in the good graces) Take your medicine and deal with it you you sellouts. Why dont you go attack Ronan Farrow again...there are school papers with more class and integrity than the NY Times.

edit: Best comment:

Last edited by Handyman; 06-05-2020, 01:01 AM.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z56j...Uc8PdA&index=4
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

And then there is this:

Which got The Third Amendment trending on Twitter...which has people geeking out cause no one ever talks about the Third Amendment
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

More brave heroes:

edit: Apparently a doctor was arrested for tending to protesters as well. So much for honoring the essential front line workers. DeBlasio is a piece of crap.
                    Last edited by Handyman; 06-05-2020, 02:21 AM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This isn't sketchy at all. Those of you in the U.S. are actually living under a more totalitarian regime than I am under Duterte.

Comment

Now the orcs are latching onto the "supposed" fact that Floyd tested positive for Covid via his autopsy. The fact is he tested positive on April 3rd or 4th - 8 weeks before he died - was asymptomatic, and the knowledge of his positive test came from his medical records and not from a blood sample from an autopsy.

Comment

Yeah, the presence of the virus can stay in your blood for a long time, just like with any other virus. Doesn't mean you have the disease. I believe the autopsy also showed his lungs to be clear, no signs of viral pneumonia at least.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            Yeah, the presence of the virus can stay in your blood for a long time, just like with any other virus. Doesn't mean you have the disease. I believe the autopsy also showed his lungs to be clear, no signs of viral pneumonia at least.
                            (Not that you are making this argument but) Even if he had a viral pneumonia from Covid, a doctor who would strangle a Covid-19 patient in the hospital should and would get charged with murder.
                            In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                            I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

WRT the police attacking peaceful protesters- given that they are violating the first amendment rights of the protesters as well as likely the pledge they took to uphold the constitution and all- I wonder if they will be sued by the ACLU.

They are very much setting themselves up to be sued.

When you see so much unprovoked violence from the people who are supposed to be serving and protecting us- it's pretty sad. Worse when people try to convince us how great the police are. If you are really convinced that they are so great, how do you explain them attacking people unprovoked like that?

Given the very few that have taken a kneel, it's very much looking like it's a few good apples, surrounded by a lot of bad ones. So many that it sours ones that go in with a good intention.

Like here in SE MI- the woman who was beaten up pretty badly- apparently that officer acted against policy- and nobody stepped in while it happened? How is it that someone can be so violent against the policy of the department? To the leaders of the cops- the buck stops with you. You didn't do enough to prevent the violence in the first place, you didn't do enough to have other officers step in, you just didn't do enough. It's clearly time for you to move on and let someone else run the police in your area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Which got The Third Amendment trending on Twitter...which has people geeking out cause no one ever talks about the Third Amendment
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X