X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Their concern has been noted and logged. I am sure they will find they acted "against the better nature of the Guard" and will apologize even though the damage has been done. Nice job you ****ing fascist dicks.

And no I will not show respect to them...I dont care if they are the National Guard they acted like an occupying force...they treated their own citizens like they do insurgent terrorists. **** them and **** who ever gave them the order and **** anyone who doesnt kick them out. I can make light of a lot of things...but watching the video of the helicopter flying low and how it affected the people on the ground proves the military cant be trusted to do the right thing if it means contravening even an immoral order. **** them.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      CNN went to break so I flipped to Fox and the Antifa conspiracy they’re pushing right now is one of the most insane things I’ve ever heard.
      50 million Elvis fans can't be wrong.

Comment

Stolen Valor kid tries to cosplay with real National Guard.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Bye, Felicia. What a moron
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sure there is nothing wrong with this...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If one is protesting, it's not for your Instagram, or Facebook, or Twitter. It's because it's what you believe in. Leave the phones, selfies, etc, at home.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The NYPD for a time blocked off both ends of the Manhattan Bridge and wouldnt let the protesters off of it. They now have opened up the Brooklyn side to let them off.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  If one is protesting, it's not for your Instagram, or Facebook, or Twitter. It's because it's what you believe in. Leave the phones, selfies, etc, at home.
                  Stop it. Having a phone on you doesnt make it any less of a protest and oh those cell phones are what is catching a lot of the abuses the cops.

That is such an arbitrary and old man thought process. Who are you to judge how they protest or if they choose to broadcast their protest to their friends and family?

And since when is having a phone all of a sudden grounds to allow the ****ing government to collect info on us?
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Stop it. Having a phone on you doesnt make it any less of a protest and oh those cell phones are what is catching a lot of the abuses the cops.

That is such an arbitrary and old man thought process. Who are you to judge how they protest or if they choose to broadcast their protest to their friends and family?

And since when is having a phone all of a sudden grounds to allow the ****ing government to collect info on us?
                    It's not grounds. But why let them do that if you can avoid it? They say they will track us? Take away the tracking and protest anyway. It only works when it's proven to work. So make it NOT work.

Comment

Deleted. Handyman already made the point.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        If they leave their cell phones home they'll end up dead.
                        That is a little dramatic, I must say.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          That is a little dramatic, I must say.
                          You're right. It probably wouldn't be all of them that die, just a few. Hopefully the protesters can sort out which ones.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Jeepers, I hate the smart phone and our selfie culture as much as any cranky old white dude on the face of the Earth, but I thank God they have since become an extension of about half the hands among the world's population. Mine never comes out of my pocket unless I want to make or answer a call, but who am I to tell you what to do with it. If we come out of this with real change, the cell phone may be one of the most important reasons why.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              It's not grounds. But why let them do that if you can avoid it? They say they will track us? Take away the tracking and protest anyway. It only works when it's proven to work. So make it NOT work.
                              Yeah...why let them do it. Hey why do those Black People let cops kill them? If they just stayed home all the time they wouldnt have any issues. You can work from home and make food at home. Have everything delivered. Make it NOT work amirite?

Why should everybody be inconvenienced because people with power cant be trusted? Do you not see the stupidity behind that? You understand why that doesnt jibe with what America is right?

And let me ask you this...lets say your girlfriend or sister or best friend was on the bridge when the Truck drove up...you saying you wouldnt want them to be able to call you and tell you they are ok?

Unless cellphones are outlawed it is the burden of the Government to find a reason to invade our privacy...not our job to prevent them from doing it. You are basically victim blaming every protester and shaming them into not risking showing up.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                You're right. It probably wouldn't be all of them that die, just a few. Hopefully the protesters can sort out which ones.
                                If they just had stayed home...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X