X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    https://mobile.***********/VeritaNur...05681058344961

be prepared, 6000 rioters and looters could be headed your way...

(and this is clearly a real person. I mean her first name means "truth" after all.)
    Good God, those Comments.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
      At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico and Canada started building walls of their own.
      Frankly I think countries ought to be issuing sanctions against the United States because of our civil rights record.

Comment

Man lost an eye in Dallas protests
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          Frankly I think countries ought to be issuing sanctions against the United States because of our civil rights record.
          '
          Remember back around 2005 or so far-righties feared a North American version of the EU, complete with the "Amero" currency?

Safe to say now that no one alive today needs to worry about that happening in their lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            The picture of a burning Notre Dame cathedral is choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I let the thread serve as my annual reminder of why social media is mostly evil and the bad outweighs the good on most days. Sort of how I like to see a good blanket of snow once a year to remind myself how peaceful and beautiful a snowcovered landscape can be. Then that 5h!t can melt the next day and it better be 70 degrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

(and this is clearly a real person. I mean her first name means "truth" after all.)
                With her own website. (Link in her Twitter bio.) Hoo boy a lot to unpack on that site.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I’d say this is the most offensive tweet I’ve seen from
                  This account

Such tools. Actively trying to further divide the community. Unfortunately, not a surprise from them. In Bob Kroll's pocket.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Oh look he’s issued a statement

“ News Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees issued a lengthy apology after drawing furious backlash for his comments criticizing people who kneel during the national anthem to protest police violence and racial injustice, saying his remarks "lacked awareness and any type of compassion or empathy."

“I recognize that I should do less talking and more listening...and when the black community is talking about their pain, we all need to listen. For that, I am very sorry and I ask your forgiveness."
                    Whoever wrote that for him did a great job. Probably the same guy who wrote the one for the Sacramento Kings announcer who was fired because he posted "all Lives Matter" in response to one of the players.

It seems the "I need to do less talking and more listening" is the new way for White Privileged *******s to try and make themselves sound less like *******s. It is a fake attempt at being self-aware.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"I need to do less talking so I can cash more checks." It's a corporate apology. Sincerely repentant that he almost compromised his quarterly earnings.

Some people, typically athletes and celebutards, actually become corporations. It's not that they are fake -- they authentically become a brand.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I’d say this is the most offensive tweet I’ve seen from
                        This account

Man it seems most of the nonbots have turned on him. My heart bleeds for him.

There is no way he hasnt blocked me...I stopped even looking. I have reported him a couple of times
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

There is no way he hasnt blocked me...I stopped even looking. I have reported him a couple of times
                          Yeah, the tide may finally be turning. All those that agree are OAN watchers and bots.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I admire you folks who have the stomach and patience to be on twitter, facebook or many of the other examples of social media. Most of it puts me in such a dark place and there are already enough people in dark places. Other than purely escapist sites like the Super 70s Sports twitter feed I just don't know how you do it.

Comment

6000 coming by bus? That's like over 120 buses. Wonder where they got them all from? Soros?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I admire you folks who have the stomach and patience to be on twitter, facebook or many of the other examples of social media. Most of it puts me in such a dark place and there are already enough people in dark places. Other than purely escapist sites like the Super 70s Sports twitter feed I just don't know how you do it.
                                I always take a beat before responding, because tweets like that send me to a dark place as well. I keep going because I feel it is my responsibility to let people know that not everyone agrees with them. I don't really try to change minds, because that is a fool's errand on social media, especially Twitter. I usually end up writing a message 10 times, deleting it, and eventually just send a GIF.

Comment

Working...
                                X