X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Teehee
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Let's be honest, that's the first time Cuomo has cracked open a Bible in years.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Let's be honest, that's the first time Cuomo has cracked open a Bible in years.
        Mario was pretty religious.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          That photo on the Lincoln Memorial makes my blood run cold.

The right has turned America into a sh-tty remake of a Philip K. Dick novel.
          Was it the Lincoln Memorial where one of the many famous photos of MLK was taken?

After all the people waxing poetically about MLK the last few days, I took that creepy photo of the military/police on the steps as a way to silence the protesters from recreating MLK's photo.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            In case you need this...just in case...

You know, I saw a tweet a few days back asking him as well as Clinton, GWB and Carter come together and speak. I'm glad Obama is doing something.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Was it the Lincoln Memorial where one of the many famous photos of MLK was taken?

After all the people waxing poetically about MLK the last few days, I took that creepy photo of the military/police on the steps as a way to silence the protesters from recreating MLK's photo.
              Fotor-159120210763294
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                That's the last thing he should do.

Obama is the anthropomorphic embodiment of The High Road. He's what if Lincoln and Martin and Bobby had lived. He should address the nation as de facto President, be calm, be caring, talk about the importance of protest and dissent in American history as the engine of improving our democracy. Talk about the pain and horror of 400 years of the murder and torture of our black brethren. Talk about his Presidency as empirical proof that America is improving though we have a long, long way to go. Talk about how there will be set backs and moments of darkness along the way. The allusion to Dump and the GOP Nazis will be unmistakable. The example of the better way, right there in front of us, will be startling in its simplicity and potency.

Obama is where we are going. Dump is where we have been. The road is long.
                Great take on the current situation but I'm genuinely curious about the Obama is where we are going line. Have you changed your assessment due to recent events as I believe you had him pegged as more of a conservadem in terms of how he governed.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

So he is fired...
                  Good for him. About time someone shows some balls and hops off the crazy train on principle.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Thank you. That is a great piece.
                    😀 Yes, very well thought out.
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Karen Brees is such a snowflake
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That photo on the Lincoln Memorial makes my blood run cold.

The right has turned America into a sh-tty remake of a Philip K. Dick novel.
                            💥!!! Spot on
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Good god they arent even trying...click on the link to see the highlighted part where the store spokesman says none of the watches were stolen, none were in the display. Only the windows were broken.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 06-03-2020, 12:33 PM.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Karen Brees is such a snowflake
                                Overrated, prima donna flag-humpers gonna flag-hump.

Comment

Working...
                                X