• Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

In case you need this...just in case...

Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      he was a poster I always assumed would never go quietly from this board. Just too active.
      He's also a complete loser, so there's that.

Comment

This whole thread is amazing, LA Police Commission had a long day...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

Yeah, I need it. I miss having a President, a leader, and a good man.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I know it won't happen, but I would love to see Obama call out Dumpy, point blank.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              I know it won't happen, but I would love to see Obama call out Dumpy, point blank.
              That would be good. It's got to concern Obama what sort of reaction this will get from Trump. The last thing we need is Trump to do something crazier than what has already happened so far this week.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

That's the last thing he should do.

Obama is the anthropomorphic embodiment of The High Road. He's what if Lincoln and Martin and Bobby had lived. He should address the nation as de facto President, be calm, be caring, talk about the importance of protest and dissent in American history as the engine of improving our democracy. Talk about the pain and horror of 400 years of the murder and torture of our black brethren. Talk about his Presidency as empirical proof that America is improving though we have a long, long way to go. Talk about how there will be set backs and moments of darkness along the way. The allusion to Dump and the GOP Nazis will be unmistakable. The example of the better way, right there in front of us, will be startling in its simplicity and potency.

Obama is where we are going. Dump is where we have been. The road is long.
                Last edited by Kepler; 06-03-2020, 10:46 AM.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  That's the last thing he should do.

Obama is the anthropomorphic embodiment of The High Road. He's what if Lincoln and Martin and Bobby had lived. He should address the nation as de facto President, be calm, be caring, talk about the importance of protest and dissent in American history as the engine of improving our democracy. Talk about the pain and horror of 400 years of the murder and torture of our black brethren. Talk about his Presidency as empirical proof that America is improving though we have a long, long way to go. Talk about how there will be set backs and moments of darkness along the way. The allusion to Dump and the GOP Nazis will be unmistakable. The example of the better way, right there in front of us, will be startling in its simplicity and potency.

Obama is where we are going. Dump is where we have been. The road is long.
                  I know why it won't happen. But sometimes you want someone from the 1% to just say "Hey, I see what you see.".
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Severe Tweetystorm Warning issued for 5p ET today.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      I'm wondering if you haven't happened to ignore the same person.

Jeb2020's sign up date is on almost the exact one year anniversary of Flaggy's ban. Flaggy's name consisted of a name with a number tacked onto the end. Plus, who uses "Tweet dude," except perhaps someone who uses "flagdude?"
                      I actually thought that when I did it...but Flaggy would never be a Jeb person (he is part of the Establishment) and he isnt creative enough to make a name that would be misdirect.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Severe Tweetystorm Warning issued for 5p ET today.
                        Might come earlier once Trump read Esper's comments.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I know why it won't happen. But sometimes you want someone from the 1% to just say "Hey, I see what you see.".
                          You've got me.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 06-03-2020, 11:22 AM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            This whole thread is amazing, LA Police Commission had a long day...
                            Yeah well since he blamed the rioters and looters for George Floyd's death the other day he can DIAF. And Mayor Garcetti is going to go down with him because he refuses to fire him and walked back his statements for him.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

James Miller: "I'm out."
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Might come earlier once Trump read Esper's comments.

So he is fired...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X