X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

It's disgusting how they suck him off.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      Sadly I think it's still likely he gets 1 electoral vote (even though Obama won all but one county in Maine in 2008 and 2012, the rural inland parts of Maine have really gone off the deep end since then).
      That’s disappointing to hear. I’m certainly going to do everything in my power to help Biden. Maybe I’ll take Election Day off and give people in the second district rides to the polls or something.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        In better news, Maine really showed up yesterday. Maine is probably the most independent state in the country and the disapproval for Trump up here is a huge positive.
        Maine also seems to have a bunch that think Bernie is the devil and they’d rather see trump re-elected than have universal care. In fact I think there’s a few Mainers on this board who said that when Bernie was still in the running

Comment

Enjoying the ratio on that Tweet by Governor Ham Sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Last night Tucker Carlson was saying Dump's instincts to crush the protesters are good but he keeps getting talked out of it by Jared, A LIBERAL, but that the church photo op was "a strong symbol of returning to normalcy." No mention of clearing the park.

OAN was saying the protesters are attacking religion.

It was fascinating to watch the derps spew.
            Last edited by Kepler; 06-02-2020, 08:43 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Scott Walker is f cking poison and has been since his college days. It was a great pleasure to see him get hammered in the last primary.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Maine also seems to have a bunch that think Bernie is the devil and they’d rather see trump re-elected than have universal care. In fact I think there’s a few Mainers on this board who said that when Bernie was still in the running
                  I think you're wrong on this. Bernie is quite popular in Maine, and I don't recall any Mainers saying they'd rather have Trump re-elected that have universal healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    I think you're wrong on this. Bernie is quite popular in Maine, and I don't recall any Mainers saying they'd rather have Trump re-elected that have universal healthcare.
                    I may be mixing up a few mass people with Mainers then. Whoops!

Comment

Perhaps Tweety shouldn't sh*t on governors and then beg them for help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I may be mixing up a few mass people with Mainers then. Whoops!
                        I actually think you’re right. There are a lot of people with more of a libertarian view than anything else(they don’t necessarily vote with the libertarian party or identify with them though.) I would like to think most people are pretty disgusted with what he did yesterday, although I’m sure some view the protesters as the problem.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

It's pretty easy to get rural and even suburban whites to respond to "violence" when what they really mean is "n-ggers."

That was the entire basis of the Republican Southern Strategy and it worked like a charm.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Not "this country." Just the red stain on it.

There is nothing wrong with America that shooting every Republican into the sun would not solve.
                            True, but in the eyes of many across the globe they're not differentiating that much right now. I've seen a lot of, "w.t.f.?" from friends across the globe the past several months that were far less frequent previously, and it's not always Trump that's viewed as the culprit.

Comment

The comments...(sorry if this has already been posted)

Comment

Sums it up:
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X