This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

That totally looks like some MTV video and the star walks out with his entourage in slo mo.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

From what I have seen Trump’s strategy has been a massive failure. Huge protests everywhere and plenty of looting and vandalism. Maine had huge protests all over the state. Hopefully there are even more people on the street tomorrow. There is something big planned in Boston tomorrow night.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        From what I have seen Trump’s strategy has been a massive failure. Huge protests everywhere and plenty of looting and vandalism. Maine had huge protests all over the state. Hopefully there are even more people on the street tomorrow. There is something big planned in Boston tomorrow night.
        Mpls, for the most part, the protesters flex during non-curfew, then abide. Purposely sending a message that they do not condone any violence. To me, that is a massive statement.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Disagree. Madness is the plan. And for the places it does settle down, he can claim his threat did it.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

I've just spent the last hour and a half debating whether or not to reply to the most tone deaf, woe is us for Trump/Republican Party text to avoid saying something I may regret.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

According to Twitter some of the occupying force in DC gassed a private residence that took in a bunch of protestors who were stranded.

Also saw a video of a cop shooting someone point blank with a tear gas canister after the protester had been maced. The depravity is sickening.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                I've just spent the last hour and a half debating whether or not to reply to the most tone deaf, woe is us for Trump/Republican Party text to avoid saying something I may regret.
                "Light 'em up."

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    "Light 'em up."
                    It would break the 5th Commandment.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      It would break the 5th Commandment.
                      Ah. Your trepidation serves you well, I think. Silence says more than anything else, usually.

Comment

There is a guy with a video of the helicopter flying so low the wind basically blew him off his bike...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There is a guy on twitter who is reposting various accounts from people who had cops kneel with them in protest then gas (or worse) then sooner or later. It is kind of disturbing how many there are.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            White nationalist group poses as Antifa group on Twitter.

I wonder what Flaggy would be saying right now. So many of his conspiratorial thoughts and rants have come to fruition under Trump.
                            Now they're ok cause they're white guys/Republicans.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Not a good look when the Australians are speechless. We're a third world nation now.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I’m deeply ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                                X