X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    So, those Buffalo cops that were suspended without pay?

Rotten apples? The goddammed orchard is rotting!
    It's a start.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      It's a start.
      I think you read that wrong.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Bye, Felicia.

As for Kepler: Lowell is a suburb of Grand Rapids. Super conservative. Lots of farmland.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Bye, Felicia.

As for Kepler: Lowell is a suburb of Grand Rapids. Super conservative. Lots of farmland.
          I can't be the only one who thought of Dewey, right?

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think you read that wrong.
            No, I don't think so.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              No, I don't think so.
              Ahh, I took your reply wrong then. It IS good that these cops will no longer be on the emergency response team.

Its embarrassing how many of them are sticking up for pushing the older guy over, I mean watching the guy trip and fall.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I can't be the only one who thought of Dewey, right?

The one from Scream or the parody from Scary Movie? Nowadays the latter is more apt.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Its embarrassing how many of them are sticking up for pushing the older guy over, I mean watching the guy trip and fall.
                  The police are the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    The one from Scream or the parody from Scary Movie? Nowadays the latter is more apt.
                    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isn't merely a subtle form of manipulation just to lower people's expectations thereby enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within a given situation?"
                    Last edited by Kepler; 06-05-2020, 02:38 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That’s a lot of guys in support of walking past someone bleeding from the ears.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Ahh, I took your reply wrong then. It IS good that these cops will no longer be on the emergency response team.

I also see it as a good thing. If are are going to stand up to that kind of action, we don't need you anywhere near the terms "To Serve and Protect".

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Hopefully those are the ones who are forcing others to not say anything when someone does abuse someone else.

Given the economic crisis out there, 57 fresh career opportunities. Stick around, and I'm sure you can get a good pension. And being new, we can make sure the policies get ingrained into them.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

This s**t doesn't even surprise me anymore.
                            Evidence that dumpy and his cronies have a war on the poor, too. Those blood sucking leeches. We mock them from our high, tax sheltered, towers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Unfortunately, from the Tweet I posted, those 57 are still employed by Buffalo PD; just no longer on the emergency management team.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Awesome looking protest in Detroit right now- walking across and back the Belle Isle bridge. Lots of cops among the crowd social distancing from each other.

The TV is interviewing quite a few who drove in from the burbs.

Lots of pride in Detroit in that crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X