This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops 9: You Are What Now?

So if I am reading right...since no Governor went along with his bs rules from his stupid phone call he is just going Caesar on the bit and doing it himself despite the law?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So if I am reading right...since no Governor went along with his bs rules from his stupid phone call he is just going Caesar on the bit and doing it himself despite the law?
    It worked well for Caesar, right?

Comment

Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

I thought Obama was the one who was gonna do martial law?

I'm sure flaggy's all for it now.
      Last edited by rufus; 06-01-2020, 07:22 PM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I am absolutely shocked. I think you could make an argument this is as bad as 9/11.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            So now the original ME is saying homicide??

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/50...CY2_MNRC0ZROCg
            I did think there was a qualifier in the original charge documents that said something like "preliminary results seem to indicate" or something of the sort. Made it seem as though all results had not come back. Makes sense because blood work is needed to determine if the heart suffered trauma. I think the county ME is saying it wasn't necessarily asphyxiation, but it was still killing somebody.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              I did think there was a qualifier in the original charge documents that said something like "preliminary results seem to indicate" or something of the sort. Made it seem as though all results had not come back. Makes sense because blood work is needed to determine if the heart suffered trauma. I think the county ME is saying it wasn't necessarily asphyxiation, but it was still killing somebody.
              That is how I understood it as well though I wasnt sure exactly how to articulate it so nice work
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bishop of Washington Episcopal Diocese is on CNN...she is not happy with Trump (similar to her comments I posted early)

She is distancing herself like he has COVID.

edit: Hey she worked in Minneapolis for 18 years. No wonder she is so smart
                  Last edited by Handyman; 06-01-2020, 07:43 PM.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Bishop of Washington Episcopal Diocese is on CNN...she is not happy with Trump (similar to her comments I posted early)

She is distancing herself like he has COVID.
                    She was the rector of St. John's Episcopal Church in MPLS for 18 years. Talk about bad timing for Trump. You hate to see it.

Comment

She was the rector of St. John's Episcopal Church in MPLS for 18 years. Talk about bad timing for Trump. You hate to see it.
                      I'm over it.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I was confused by all the mentions of pre existing conditions.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I was confused by all the mentions of pre existing conditions.

Thanks
                          Yeah, but it now looks like the county ME agrees with AOC. Killing a person with pre existing conditions is still killing a person.

Comment

White nationalist group poses as Antifa group on Twitter.

I wonder what Flaggy would be saying right now. So many of his conspiratorial thoughts and rants have come to fruition under Trump.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

It may have already been explained below, and I thought uno might get into it. There is a concept in tort law called the eggshell skull doctrine. It simply states that a victim's unusual frailty is not a defense to the seriousness of injury. So if I hit a person in the head who has an eggshell skull, and it causes harm an ordinary person would not experience, it doesn't matter. I am liable for that damage (assuming the other elements are satisfied).

Same concept in criminal law holds that perpetrators take their victims like they find them. A preexisting heart condition could be one of those things--just like a thin skull.

Comment

Working...
                              X