This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Honestly does anyone take you seriously?

edit: The Twitter story was complete BS. The dude shot others and threaten cops. He can rot.

(not related in any way to the protests)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Honestly does anyone take you seriously?

edit: The Twitter story was complete BS. The dude shot others and threaten cops. He can rot.

(not related in any way to the protests)
      Only you can post tweets? Is that your thing? Haven’t been around long enough to know for sure... you are the tweet guy.

What about you does anyone take you seriously? Maybe the 6 people that post here? I’m on the fence, I’ll let you know tomorrow.

The Bethesda one...

Comment

Please dont bother. Your dribble isnt worth the bandwidth. Whichever previously banned person you are wasnt that creative either I am sure. Have a nice night...dont hurry back.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Only he can post tweets, only I can post ponies. Seriously, you gotta get here early on sign up day or you’re gonna end up with bedazzled Easter Island statues.

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Please dont bother. Your dribble isnt worth the bandwidth. Whichever previously banned person you are wasnt that creative either I am sure. Have a nice night...dont hurry back.
            Sounds good Tweet Guy. Get your next one right, you were pretty off on that last one. Not a good look for Tweet Dude.

Comment

I havent ignored anyone since Flaggy left...I forgot how glorious it is
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I havent ignored anyone since Flaggy left...I forgot how glorious it is
                Aww but Sic sounds so concerned.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Aww but Sic sounds so concerned.
                  He would have to actually post here for me to ignore him. I am sure he is "on the road" protecting us from more of those harmful EMPs
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's getting pretty spicy in Portland. But the protesters seem to have a very effective method with a traffic cone over the tear gas and dump a bottle of water in.

Comment

Thank you. That is a great piece.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That isnt a conspiracy theory that is the ****ing Pentagon saying Trump inquired about ****ing tanks in the streets. This ****nut needs to be stopped.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            Pardon the language (starred out) but this line of dialogue has always stuck with me as being prophetic, with no set date in the future. This is how the Nazis hook people. This is how they spread fear, and encourage violence. "Higher Learning" 1995 movie:

Why you testing me?

Remy, you ever shot somebody before?

Actually, better yet,you ever shoot a piece of meat?

Seen what bullets do to flesh?

Them f*ng n*s out there,them f*ing little monkeys...

...those gangbangers...

...are training every f*g day and every night shooting each other.

They're ready for war.

But are you?

If it all went down today...

...which one of you would have the balls to shoot a n*?
                            What is your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              If one is protesting, it's not for your Instagram, or Facebook, or Twitter. It's because it's what you believe in. Leave the phones, selfies, etc, at home.
                              You leave your phone home, then you have no images and video of the police violence.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                No, I am not. This government is pulling strings like we've rarely seen before. Some of it is straight illegal. So, take the power FROM them, by not letting them play their games. They announce tracking by phones? Go old school, find a video camera.

Wanna let people know you're okay? Find a pay phone. NO it won't be easy, but they are still out there. It's an effort, don't get me wrong. But there are ways. Use them. Don't give in to the easy way out. This is a real fight, and it's going to take a real effort. No half-measures.
                                God, you're truly a ****ing idiot.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X