X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I still want to know if Mexico is paying for the White House wall.
    Doubtful.

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Concrete too. Hair Furor is positively sh*tting his pants.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Florida.

Nuff said.
          Florida has nothing to do with it. Minneapolis? Nuff said?

In Elkhart Indiana, reporting by Pro-Publica and the South Bend Tribune revealed that virtually every officer in a supervisory role had had serious discipline issues in their records.

One officer promoted to sergeant by Windbigler (the chief of the department) has been disciplined more than two dozen times
          It isn't just in a few redneck places. It isn't just a few cops. It isn't just a few departments. This is not a handful of rotten apples. These are rotten trees. The example I linked to can be repeated in cities in every state in the country.

What is really stupid is why any of us keep engaging with you. Your unwillingness to see this reality is directly related to your cop relatives, I get that. And if your relatives were good, professional cops, good for them. My fear is the only thing that is going to open your mind to reality is something horrible happening directly to you. Fortunately you're white, so the likelihood is cut by about 2/3rds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Trump will probably retweet this.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I can’t take another video of cops beating up peaceful protesters and/or destroying medical equipment or supplies.

https://youtu.be/qu6r7Yd_iG8
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Oh look he’s issued a statement

“ News Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees issued a lengthy apology after drawing furious backlash for his comments criticizing people who kneel during the national anthem to protest police violence and racial injustice, saying his remarks "lacked awareness and any type of compassion or empathy."

“I recognize that I should do less talking and more listening...and when the black community is talking about their pain, we all need to listen. For that, I am very sorry and I ask your forgiveness."

Comment

Two of the dumbest people going at it...my god

Comment

It feels weird to agree with both of them.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      It feels weird to agree with both of them.
                      Yeah, no, I don't agree with Rudy on anything. Nothing at all.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Rudy Colludy belongs in prison.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/VeritaNur...05681058344961

be prepared, 6000 rioters and looters could be headed your way...

(and this is clearly a real person. I mean her first name means "truth" after all.)

Comment

I’d say this is the most offensive tweet I’ve seen from
                            This account

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              https://mobile.twitter.com/VeritaNur...05681058344961

be prepared, 6000 rioters and looters could be headed your way...

(and this is clearly a real person. I mean her first name means "truth" after all.)
                              Another MAGA Patriot Christian Nurse Truth-Seeker account? Quelle surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I still want to know if Mexico is paying for the White House wall.
                                At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico and Canada started building walls of their own.

Comment

Working...
                                X