This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Last 72 hours before I have 28 pile days. Had a pretty close to perfect day crossing from Mobile to New Orleans. Hard to put into words how fortunate I am to have a view like that from my "office", let alone have it be my career.

Comment

Sounds glorious.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Decided to finally put away my winter clothes and shift things to summer clothes. Not sure why. I get dressed to look decent one time a week for church zoom. and that is only the waist up.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

I feel like this thread is one of the only normal things going on right now and it includes 2 people who consider the middle of the night morning

Comment

I made an appointment at my hair salon for Friday afternoon. I'm anxious about it, but also looking forward to it. They have some pretty stringent rules in place, including having to wait in your car till they text you that it's OK to go in the salon. I figure I will get it done now.

I bought a new, rather cheap (both in price and quality) pedestal fan on Saturday. The one I have in my room works but it's covered in dust, etc. I can try to clean it but I think I would need to take it outside to hose it off. Anyway, I put the new one together Saturday the stand was kind of wobbly and at 4am, the fan part of it fell completely off. That was a fun way to be woken up. I redid it this morning. Hopefully it will stay in place!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I made an appointment at my hair salon for Friday afternoon. I'm anxious about it, but also looking forward to it. They have some pretty stringent rules in place, including having to wait in your car till they text you that it's OK to go in the salon. I figure I will get it done now.

I bought a new, rather cheap (both in price and quality) pedestal fan on Saturday. The one I have in my room works but it's covered in dust, etc. I can try to clean it but I think I would need to take it outside to hose it off. Anyway, I put the new one together Saturday the stand was kind of wobbly and at 4am, the fan part of it fell completely off. That was a fun way to be woken up. I redid it this morning. Hopefully it will stay in place!
                Yikes.

Comment

I currently have two haircut appointments in the system. One is for 06/20, the other for 07/18. That way, if they’re not ready, or I’m not comfortable going on the first date, I’ve got a backup plan.
                  I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                    I currently have two haircut appointments in the system. One is for 06/20, the other for 07/18. That way, if they’re not ready, or I’m not comfortable going on the first date, I’ve got a backup plan.
                    Now I’m annoyed as I got a text reminder notification that said my appointment is Thursday, not Friday. Now, I have to call back to let them know. I’m really busy tomorrow and hope I can find the time. Grrr. I hope my hairdresser is actually available on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Now I’m annoyed as I got a text reminder notification that said my appointment is Thursday, not Friday. Now, I have to call back to let them know. I’m really busy tomorrow and hope I can find the time. Grrr. I hope my hairdresser is actually available on Friday.
                      Tomorrow is Wednesday. Or is that just to call?
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Tomorrow is Wednesday. Or is that just to call?
                        Just to call. I have a busy day tomorrow with back to back calls, need to find a break to call them. I have that I have to call again.

Comment

I am supposed to get a massage tomorrow. My neck is a mess and has been for weeks. It will be my first foray out other than to get a mammogram

Comment

Evening, Lodge. My co-worker, who has been on a personal leave of absence (non-Covid-related) for just over a month, is now back to work. YAYZ! At least SOME sort of normalcy is back. Still busy as hell, though. No OT, but cutting it close. Everything disposable dining-ware and hair/beard coverings and gloves are flying out the door, due to the restaurants opening up.

FINALLY am going to get to see my parents this weekend, first time since about Christmas. It falls under the rules, and they feel comfortable enough to let it happen. Can't wait.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X