This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Also usually wearing all black, with a backpack.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Former Mayor RT Ryback: Bob Kroll is a cancer on this police department, on this city.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Well, yeah. Everyone already knew that.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I don’t like conspiracy theories but...this does seem like what trump and some others wanted. Swoop in and take over a state that is all blue in the big offices
          I don’t like conspiracy theories either but this has got my spidey senses going.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Another grocery store burning. This is just another dagger for minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Also usually wearing all black, with a backpack.
              I swear to God I said the same thing to my girlfriend. White people are looting Post Office in the Fifth.

Walz is not happy.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There are three times as many officers out tonight as there was during the race riots

Walz said it looks like a military operation
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He underestimated the wanton disaster?

What time will tomorrow nights press conference be?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    He underestimated the wanton disaster?

What time will tomorrow nights press conference be?
                    He is saying this is a coordinated attack...read between the lines. He is backing up what we are saying
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      He is saying this is a coordinated attack...read between the lines. He is backing up what we are saying
                      Oh I got it, I’m just kind of in shock

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Oh I got it, I’m just kind of in shock
                        So are the gf and I...if he is saying this seems fishy he has I tell to back it up. Jesus christ what are we seeing...

Walz just gave Frey an olive branch.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So are the gf and I...if he is saying this seems fishy he has I tell to back it up. Jesus christ what are we seeing...

Walz just gave Frey an olive branch.
                          I hope they have Some proof it’s originating from extremist groups

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I hope they have Some proof it’s originating from extremist groups
                            I kind of hope they don't because if they do that is step one to a coup...

Where was this Frey last night?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Asking people to go home likely won’t help. Curious what else they’ll say here

Comment

I kind of hope they don't because if they do that is step one to a coup...

Where was this Frey last night?
                                It’s either a coup or a flat out civil war.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X