This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

The police are saying they can't help...im sorry but what are you good for then?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      The police are saying they can't help...im sorry but what are you good for then?
      It’s a nice way to support the Rs here who are saying all the D leaders failed and we had to call daddy for help

Comment

These effers lit fires all the way up and down grand. Where it’s all residential and no fire trucks can reach

Comment

flightradar has two copters holding in place:

W. Lake & Blaisdell (MN Dept of Public Safety, N119SP, 2800 feet)

E. Hennepin Ave & Fillmore (unregistered, N5774, 3500 feet)
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Seeing all these white dudes start fires, I’m beginning to wonder if they are plants .

My god that is your old block
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              It’s a nice way to support the Rs here who are saying all the D leaders failed and we had to call daddy for help
              Bingo. The Police Association has always been very forward in hating any Democrat governor.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Bingo. The Police Association has always been very forward in hating any Democrat governor.
                They aren't even hiding it now. They friggin tweeted in response Walz basically telling him to get bent.

Meanwhile my buddy and his family in the Fifth sat back scared to death.

I wonder if Walz attacks Kroll...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  They aren't even hiding it now. They friggin tweeted in response Walz basically telling him to get bent.

Meanwhile my buddy and his family in the Fifth sat back scared to death.

I wonder if Walz attacks Kroll...
                  They're trying to force him to take Trump's help. Might work.

Comment

I have no doubt police assoc and bob want feds coming in and cracking skulls

Comment

Seriously this is almost note for note Flaggy conspiracy theory. Pandemic leads to riots, riots lead to military presence, which leads to coup.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ok not to sound like CNN but...i am not seeing any black people seeing fires on 31st and Grand...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Every single one of these dumpster fires I've seen lit are lit by white guys.

Comment

Yup. ALL white guys

Comment

This is all starting to look like a coordinated plan...
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                This is all starting to look like a coordinated plan...
                                I don’t like conspiracy theories but...this does seem like what trump and some others wanted. Swoop in and take over a state that is all blue in the big offices

Comment

Working...
                                X