X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    All part of the (Kroll) plan.
    I wonder how many of his own boys he’s willing to sacrifice for the race war

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I wonder how many of his own boys he’s willing to sacrifice for the race war
      All the minority ones for sure...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Anyone else notice Walz switch the order up in the middle? Started with 1. Protect life 2. Protect property 3. Restoring order. Ended with 1. Restore order 2. Protect life & property, if you can.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Anyone else notice Walz switch the order up in the middle? Started with 1. Protect life 2. Protect property 3. Restoring order. Ended with 1. Restore order 2. Protect life & property, if you can.
          Well if he was like me he was drunk and tired so I will allow it
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well if he was like me he was drunk and tired so I will allow it
            Yeah, I'm not reading anything into it. Just found it funny.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Yeah, I'm not reading anything into it. Just found it funny.
              I got the idea that Walz internally was saying "you know what would really help...IF THE HEAD OF THE COP UNION WASNT A RACIST MAGAYTE TWAT DOING HIS BEST TO DESTROY THE DEMS!". While I would have applauded it might not have gone over well.

Want to take bets at the reaction from the people sleeping tomorrow when they read all this? Over/under 3.5 say we are conspiracy nutbars. Over/under 1.5 say Walz messed everything up. Even money someone posts something completely racist either by accident or to troll.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I got the idea that Walz internally was saying "you know what would really help...IF THE HEAD OF THE COP UNION WASNT A RACIST MAGAYTE TWAT DOING HIS BEST TO DESTROY THE DEMS!". While I would have applauded it might not have gone over well.

Want to take bets at the reaction from the people sleeping tomorrow when they read all this? Over/under 3.5 say we are conspiracy nutbars. Over/under 1.5 say Walz messed everything up. Even money someone posts something completely racist either by accident or to troll.
                **** I'll probably end up doing all three myself.

Comment

I got scared when my girlfriend stopped telling me I was being a nutbar...she is deeper into the conspiracy than I am and she is the optimist

Part of me is angry at Walz but then part of me thinks about the anger my friend in the Fifth feels that the cops basically are at war with the Governor. (his words not mine) He teaches in Saint Paul and has become very "Pro Cop" the last few years but that is all gone. He wants to walk up and down Nicollet beating up the White People destroying everything and tell the cops to shove it.

And well...it isnt racism if you hate everyone
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Blocking traffic on 35W...anyone seen bbdl?
                    I thought he lived in some almost-rural outpost on the northern edge of the Cities these days.

Comment

A protester in Detroit was shot and killed by "someone in an SUV" who fired into the crowd last night.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I thought he lived in some almost-rural outpost on the northern edge of the Cities these days.
                        He does. He lives in an area where the cops won't need to worry about the rioters. The rioters will have "been taken care of" already.

As far as the whiteys, apparently some group from TX, Bugaloo something or other, came in. I have heard that multiple times. My Beer Geek Chat group was talking about it last night, too.

Frey is a joke, and Walz needs to flex harder. Walz needs to show how to lead, but from what I just read here...guess not.

My feeling is, when the authorities really decide that they need to end this...it's going to be bad. Really effing bad.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

We plain and simple don't have enough officers to deal with what is happening. So all the right wing ****tards claiming this wouldn't happen under GOP leadership can FOAD. Their only idea is to have used more force, which would have made pockets where the officers aren't even more violent.

We'll end up needing the MPs. Narrative will be that the right saved a failed leftist city, and all of these people will be rioting over the same **** thing in the future.
                          Last edited by state of hockey; 05-30-2020, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

So, will it have any effect at all? You guys know better than anybody. My impression where I live is there is no political movement between parties possible anymore. Alignment is frozen. Either you're okay with Nazism or you're not. Turn-out is all that matters and decides every election.
                            Wait, I was told yesterday by privileged white guy liberal posters that blacks shouldn't bother voting because it will do no good? Can someone give me a straight answer?

Also does anyone still think unrestrained rioting is a good idea? Because as Kep astutely noted the only beneficiary here are the Republicans, not the people who live in the community.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              We plain and simple don't have enough officers to deal with what is happening. So all the right wing ****tards claiming this wouldn't happen under GOP leadership can FOAD. Their only idea is to have used more force, which would have made pockets where the officers aren't even more violent.

We'll end up needing the MPs. Narrative will be that the right saved a failed leftist city, and all of these people will be rioting over the same **** thing in the future.
                              If the police hadn’t murdered an innocent person there wouldn’t be more of them needed.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                We plain and simple don't have enough officers to deal with what is happening. So all the right wing ****tards claiming this wouldn't happen under GOP leadership can FOAD. Their only idea is to have used more force, which would have made pockets where tyre officers aren't even more violent.

Agreed. What do we have, one death so far? That total is probably going to rise hardcore when this is all said and done.

Forgot to add, the ATL mayor...man, her statements last night were so kick-arse, she threw MAJOR shade. She was NOT holding back:
                                https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/0...tests-vpx.wgcl

The real protesters have been lost in all this, and that's terrible and depressing. The rioters have taken over, both black and white. Horrible.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X