X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Cars are burning is Salt Lake City......
    Something something SLC Punk something.

(Don't let the suburban, Mormon veneer fool you, SLC can be pretty grimey)
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Protesters in Grand Rapids, MI, have surrounded the GRPD. Nothing violent has happened yet, but based on Facebook posts from people in the area, there is tension in the air.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

So the people in 5th precinct don’t seem concerned with the curfew

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Protesters in Grand Rapids, MI, have surrounded the GRPD. Nothing violent has happened yet, but based on Facebook posts from people in the area, there is tension in the air.
          Where is the Militia? That's a spark MI doesn't need around all this spilled fuel
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Yes and God forbid channel 8 show you spray painted profanity... of all the things these newsreaders think are important.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Yes and God forbid channel 8 show you spray painted profanity... of all the things these newsreaders think are important.
              I don't have cable. A few friends of mine are down there, and all I see are live videos from them. I'm trying to keep up with this as I furiously try to complete assignments for my MSW that are due Thursday.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Apparently child soldiers weren’t used last night: https://gizmodo.com/national-guard-s...-to-1843783915
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  So the people in 5th precinct don’t seem concerned with the curfew
                  The protesters being interviewed on WCCO arent going to leave and they expect it to get ugly. Well yeah dumbasses they called in the NG so you wouldnt do this.

Hopefully the cops just cuff and arrest...if you see a trooper especially lay down and dont do a ****ed thing.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Protests now in Beverly Hills, LAPD responding...
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      The protesters being interviewed on WCCO arent going to leave and they expect it to get ugly. Well yeah dumbasses they called in the NG so you wouldnt do this.

Hopefully the cops just cuff and arrest...if you see a trooper especially lay down and dont do a ****ed thing.
                      I don’t care if they are gassed or cuffed. They knew

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Protests now in Beverly Hills, LAPD responding...
                        Live look in:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Live look in:

You win.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I don’t care if they are gassed or cuffed. They knew
                            Agreed. Take your medicine that is why you are there.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Tucson had some non violent action last night. Police in riot gear blocked streets and protesters advanced and talked to them. They were not social distancing or wearing masks!!!
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X