• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Are you sure about that?
      Yes they gain nothing. The Governor isn't going to give them free reign because of it or anything and it certainly didn't help their cause. In fact it supports the protesters claims more.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

From now on when people report what they've seen or read could you please cite? "Reports now..." or "I've been hearing..." sound too much like Dump's "Many people are saying..."

Let's be our own Rumor Control.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I’ve no doubt many of the cops hate Dems, but would be beyond terrible if cops were lying about these matters to the people who lead thr city and state
          They literally killed someone in cold blood less than a week ago. I doubt bending the truth bothers their conscience very much. Even if they legitimately did find them god only knows what group they are from.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            From now on when people report what they've seen or read could you please cite? "Reports now..." or "I've been hearing..." sound too much like Dump's "Many people are saying..."

Let's be our own rumor control.
            Pretty much everything said the last half hour or so is coming from Walz and his administration.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Let's be our own Rumor Control.
              I think this is a good idea...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                They literally killed someone in cold blood less than a week ago. I doubt bending the truth bothers their conscience very much. Even if they legitimately did find them god only knows what group they are from.
                This would be quite a step up in conspiracy.

Plus there is video of the cars with no plates and weapons. I think (not gonna look back) I posted one last night.

If MPD can't close a highway I doubt they could do anything more conspiratorial.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  This would be quite a step up in conspiracy.

Plus there is video of the cars with no plates and weapons. I think (not gonna look back) I posted one last night.

If MPD can't close a highway I doubt they could do anything more conspiratorial.
                  You have better sources than me where you’re out there and it definitely could be legit. To me it sounded kind of like that ‘all the troublemakers are from out of town’ line that we heard yesterday which turned out not to be true.

Comment

Three years old and still fresh as a daisy.

Meanwhile, 16 years old.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-31-2020, 07:41 PM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

According to Twitter all media is banned from downtown Cleveland tonight. That is pretty messed up.

Comment

According to Twitter all media is banned from downtown Cleveland tonight. That is pretty messed up.
                        "History is made at night. Character is what you are in the dark."

With the possible exception of dorm sex, the side that bans filming is not the right side.
                        Cornell University

Comment

You'd think that there are still outlets that can give insight: Things like webcams, the Channel Ocho SkyCam, and whatnot...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• This is just insanity. The autopsy showed the cause of death to be from a heart condition.
                            LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              I do not remember his name. James something or other I think? Just the same tired horsecrap about bad cops being infinitesimal and how the cops on the streets are doing everything they can to protect people's right to protest.

George Floyd just needed one. One good cop. There are almost a million in the country, and if just one of those 4 cops was a good cop, he'd be alive, and we wouldn't see riots in every corner of the country.
                              Yep. These cops doing their utmost best to protect the peaceful citizens of their town.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                                This is just insanity. The autopsy showed the cause of death to be from a heart condition.
                                Obvious troll is obvious.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X