This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Albany now has a curfew. We know that’ll end the looting cause no one wants to come here anyway
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      Different question, why is CNN the target of ire in Atlanta?
      I asked that yesterday. I get not liking them but of all the targets to go after CNN?

Car on fire in DC
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

For you, handy

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
          Albany now has a curfew. We know that’ll end the looting cause no one wants to come here anyway
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            There’s apparently a police substation there.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              For you, handy

That clown needs to have me on ignore...he and his bots never respond to me or report me! I am so glad others are taking up the call
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Philly on fire again...fans heard booing both the fire and the firefighters
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    The CNN world headquarters are in a huge building that is as much mall and tourist attraction as a place that houses a network. There is also apparently a police precinct in the building. Or maybe people are just finally getting their revenge on CNN for giving trump about eleventy billion dollars of free advertising during the 2016 campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Only someone who truly wants this nation to burn would want trump to make a speech to the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        The CNN world headquarters are in a huge building that is as much mall and tourist attraction as a place that houses a network. There is also apparently a police precinct in the building. Or maybe people are just finally getting their revenge on CNN for giving trump about eleventy billion dollars of free advertising during the 2016 campaign.
                        CNN and Coke headquarters are not far apart. I'm sure both represent the power elite. And great pub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          There’s apparently a police substation there.
                          Ok, that makes sense.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Cars are burning is Salt Lake City......
                            https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/30/salt-lake-city-man-uses-hunting-bow-on-protesters-swarmed-attacked/?fbclid=IwAR0gLdYe9g-Nbcuu0MyQCTvwHZqAhIGbI_s9-US7RJkzKZCq1WUBOQcFVBM&fbclid=IwAR1u8ilJVqqdEWRc5463WIyipDCkxYziE_aLc0ygg Q6YGc-bZttWH9jtgeM

Comment

Barr says peaceful protesters are being hijacked by far left groups. Now we know.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X