X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Me neither. My typing doesn't get worse with alcohol, because it is always bad. What gets worse is my giving a crap about proofreading.
    Well not on a message board. I mean come on.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      It would be a very interesting tactic for the community to sign on to a statement around 10 pm that since 8 pm they have all pulled back to their homes, anyone on the streets should be regarded as a Republican agent provocateur, and as far as they are concerned the cops should take them all out as an attack on their neighborhood.

That would really put Kroll, Gazelka, and the MAGAts in a bind.
      This is my hope.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        I don't care which fringe group or merry band of idiots it is. Shut. It. Down.
        Pro-tip: the only people who think being anti-fascist is "fringe" are... fascists.

Last edited by Kepler; 05-30-2020, 11:29 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Fine. I don't care what group it is. **** them up.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            I don't care which fringe group or merry band of idiots it is. Shut. It. Down.
            You don’t see an issue in Walz saying they have intel that white supremacists may be involved, followed by a blitz in the last few hours by the right, including Trump, to label everything as Antifa?
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Not sure this will work but bear with me:

This Is How The Looted Businesses Feel

In case it doesnt work...someone on Facebook took a collection of the posts from many of the businesses looted and destroyed. (along with some that shut down to prevent being looted) They are breweries, medical facilities, tattoo parlors, hair salons, liquor stores, crossfit studios...amongst others. All of them basically saying what the Governor said two nights ago "Lives matter more than a building". They could be bitter and angry, they could be screaming to high heaven looking for their own justice (which they deserve) and they all want justice for Floyd and stand with the oppressed. It is really remarkable to read.

Of course they are all probably Antifa terrorists or something. #dumbthingsTrumpersbelieve
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                You don’t see an issue in Walz saying they have intel that white supremacists may be involved, followed by a blitz in the last few hours by the right, including Trump, to label everything as Antifa?
                No he does. He is saying who they are doesnt matter they deserve to be shut down. If they were 700 Trixes and his Merry Band of Bernie Bros he would want them shut down.

SOH knows the score from what I can tell.

But hey, at least they got us talking about something that isnt the 104K dead Americans cause the Fat **** in Chief couldnt manage Lemonade Stand let alone a Pandemic.
                Last edited by Handyman; 05-30-2020, 11:50 AM.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  On a national level, sure I care. On a wanting my city to stop burning level, no not right now. Because it shouldn't matter to the people tasked with restoring order and putting out fires. I don't care what these outsiders' motives are.

Comment

On a national level, sure I care. On a wanting my city to stop burning level, no not right now. Because it shouldn't matter to the people tasked with restoring order and putting out fires. I don't care what these outsiders' motives are.
                    This is such an American way of looking at something. As long as I’m okay I really don’t care what happens to other people.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      This is such an American way of looking at something. As long as I’m okay I really don’t care what happens to other people.
                      What? How did you get that from my post? Are you ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        No he does. He is saying who they are doesnt matter they deserve to be shut down. If they were 700 Trixes and his Merry Band of Bernie Bros he would want them shut down.
                        This.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Read what he is saying again. That isnt it.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What? How did you get that from my post? Are you ok?
                            Aren’t you saying you just want the protesting to stop? I honestly think if we are ever to see any change it’s going to be messy and uncomfortable. Peaceful protest is a waste of time and isn’t going to change anything.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Aren’t you saying you just want the protesting to stop? I honestly think if we are ever to see any change it’s going to be messy and uncomfortable. Peaceful protest is a waste of time and isn’t going to change anything.
                                No. I'm saying that because it appears there's a large number of people using this as an opportunity to steal and cause chaos, shut it down. I don't care what affiliation THOSE people have.

Telling them apart will be pretty much impossible to law enforcement, so a lot depends on the community stepping up and, well, sitting down.

Comment

Working...
                                X