X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Can anyone offer a reasonable explanation for this? I mean were these guys all impersonating Boston police? Anything? I mean it would be nice if more cops were actually, you know, on our side. But instead of this, how about marching with us? Or kneeling with us? Or maybe just stop shooting citizens standing on their porches, journalists and unarmed black men? That was just bizarre.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Can anyone offer a reasonable explanation for this? I mean were these guys all impersonating Boston police? Anything? I mean it would be nice if more cops were actually, you know, on our side. But instead of this, how about marching with us? Or kneeling with us? Or maybe just stop shooting citizens standing on their porches, journalists and unarmed black men? That was just bizarre.
      LOL, protesters had already vandalized the cruiser and they were trying to knock out the window so they could drive it away.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Well, yeah, that's what Fascists do.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            LOL, protesters had already vandalized the cruiser and they were trying to knock out the window so they could drive it away.
            That's a reasonable explanation. Thanks.

Comment

When the help mouths off you have to put them in their place.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

POUTS is a fascist. What do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  So does Mike Freeman, I bet.
                  Yeah methinks Mike Freeman isnt going to be making any statements...or well doing much of anything official for a while. He will probably become very efficient though at getting people coffee
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

God, the last thing we need to see is a bunch of Kent States repeated all over the country. One or two of those and the resulting violence will be horrific.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      POUTS is a fascist. What do you expect?
                      And Putin was giving him some pointers
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        God, the last thing we need to see is a bunch of Kent States repeated all over the country. One or two of those and the resulting violence will be horrific.
                        We have two ways to go from here. Which is more likely with what the President is saying today?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh boy. Kroll has spoken and says officers shouldn’t have been fired yet

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...e-floyd-unrest

Buckle up, Minneapolis

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            We have two ways to go from here. Which is more likely with what the President is saying today?
                            It depends on if he says it in public. Even republican governors though are not likely to declare war on protesters any more than we've already seen.

Comment

Comment

We knew that was coming. I'm only surprised he waited 6 days.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X