This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

KSTP just showed footage of the Natl Guard convoy heading to downtown. I'm mad I missed it. They were taking 394E into the city. That is a rat's dcik hair north of my place. Seeing that convoy would have been an impressive sight to see.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      No. You are still busted for the original crime. However, it could add circumstances. Terrorist act? Hate crime? Lone wolf? Maybe even mental state/illness? If it's a public social media account/blog/whatever, that's fair game. Emails, DMs, PMs, however you want to classify those, those are different.
      And if you didnt commit the original act? What if you werent doing anything bad (broke curfew) at all but at some point in your past you sent out incendiary tweets saying you wanted to burn the city to the ground? what if you reformed?

Sorry but I think you are getting into a very very bad area.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        And if you didnt commit the original act? What if you werent doing anything bad (broke curfew) at all but at some point in your past you sent out incendiary tweets saying you wanted to burn the city to the ground? what if you reformed?

I think I have said this before, but I am very glad Rube doesn't have a say in criminal procedure.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

If it was in the past, and you have since reformed, pretty sure that would show up in recent entries on your media, and taken into account. It's all about context. If one said "I hate n*s" 10 years ago, but then was shown to have joined BLM, and NAACP, helping out in social programs, etc since then...guess what? That one remark from 10 years ago won't matter.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah well I think we have proven over the years that law enforcement isnt very good with context...

And I am saying this to you here because I am going to honor Jupiter's rules (and I ask you to not say anything if they find it on their own so be it) the people on GPL now saying Carter and Frey lied about the numbers are twisting the narrative. I am not going back to that board and I will not discuss it with any of them anyways if I ever do once sports comes back.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Chicago and LA heating up
              Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 05-30-2020, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Chicago and LA heating up
                I was just about to post LA about to go down.

Rubber bullets being fired. Police cruiser being vandalised.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bus driver trapped in la and it’s not even 3. LA could melt down tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I was just about to post LA about to go down.

Rubber bullets being fired. Police cruiser being vandalised.
                    I think footage I’m seeing is near where curb has filmed some scenes

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      I think footage I’m seeing is near where curb has filmed some scenes
                      Yeah they said this is a pretty nice area. Two different protests in the same spot
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fire in Baltimore...march in San Fran as well.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

March in NY just hit Times Square
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            March in NY just hit Times Square
                            The one area in nyc that should be burned!

Comment

Times Square might explode...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jesus Trump actually threatened to use the military to stop all of this? He is going to have the military invade multiple cities? Who does he think he is Caesar?

edit: Sign seen in LA "White Silence is Compliance". Chants of "Hands up dont shoot".

Cops actively clearing the the protesters...

Jesus christ this is getting disgusting.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 05-30-2020, 05:08 PM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X