Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

MSNBC reporter just shot with a rubber bullet on live tv #Trump’sAmerica
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      He was beat up a little but not the extent we would have thought. One protester flat out said he helped pull the driver out to get arrested to save his life.
      I worded it badly...what I mean is they said it was an aggressive attack by the protesters. They made it sound like they swarmed a live highway and went after him. Not the truth that he was on the closed highway and ran into them.

He is lucky they let him live...though the guys that grabbed him said they were going to make sure he was delivered to the cops.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

OK, the two female WCCO correspondents are both wearing purple suits. Is this a Vikes thing?

Also, is every 40-something white woman in Minnesota cute? Jesus, those genes.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Many long haulers are New To These Shores.
          The guy made a contribution to MAGA.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Truck driver's got a MN address, but a real Slavic sounding name. Conspiracy time let's gooooooooooooo!
            Yeah...but that is not really that odd in the trucking business
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I worded it badly...what I mean is they said it was an aggressive attack by the protesters. They made it sound like they swarmed a live highway and went after him. Not the truth that he was on the closed highway and ran into them.

He is lucky they let him live...though the guys that grabbed him said they were going to make sure he was delivered to the cops.
              This part.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                The guy made a contribution to MAGA.
                Wait...really?
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Yeah...but that is not really that odd in the trucking business
                  I know. I'm being a ****.

Comment

You know I don't give a **** if they are non-lethal projectiles, something is going terribly wrong in this nation when police are allowed to fire into whatever crowds they want to fire into. Journalists should not be getting shot when all they are doing is reporting.

If you voted for trump you brought this **** to our country and you can ****ing rot in hell. **** trump and **** you for voting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Wait...really?
                      There are reports, not confirmed yet (although I have not looked), that he had the Confederate flag stickers and MAGA stickers and related on his rig.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

There are reports, not confirmed yet (although I have not looked), that he had the Confederate flag stickers and MAGA stickers and related on his rig.
                        Good god dont let that be true...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well, hopefully that gets reported in the mainstream press if it is true as often as they spread lies about out of town protesters or antifa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Wait...really?
                            Yep. dx looked it up on fec.gov, I did too to confirm before sharing. Bogdan Vechirko.

Comment

I wish we wouldn't even pass these rumors on until we have genuine collaboration. "A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots."
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I wish we wouldn't even pass these rumors on until we have genuine collaboration. "A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots."
                                Seems like the MAGA part is true.

I will not state ANYTHING as fact, unless it indeed fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X