X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Are you serious?
    There is video. AOC retweeted. Disgusting.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Near the WH AFAIK.
      Since 9/11 there are several concentric barricaded zones. I assume this was the far perimeter. Removing the inner ring would get you a hail of bullets.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Near the WH AFAIK.
        Yeah but close enough. That video was nerve racking.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Oh good the "Overthrow Capitalism Party" is there...
          They got my letter!
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            There is video. AOC retweeted. Disgusting.
            It’s like the cops don’t want anyone thinking there are good cops

Comment

Cops arrived...

Franklin and Nicolett splitting the march and stopping it.

Jesus at least 10 tear cans already. State Troopers are ready for a fight.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Launching it right at the friggin media...3 more one hit a guy being interviewed

Protesters now falling back to a line...jesus they are gonna fight. *** man.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is going to get much worse I’m afraid.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

MSNBC showing unprovoked attack on the peaceful protesters. Evidently state and local has decided violation of curfew will be treated as criminal with force.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-30-2020, 08:48 PM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

People are crying they were peaceful? You’re 45 mins past curfew *******

Comment

This is why the City and State avoided this for 3 days. They let them burn a friggin precinct down trying to prevent this. The protesters asked for this I am sorry but their "we were only peacefully marching" excuse doesnt work. You were warned, you kept going knowing what was coming and now you take your knocks.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          MSNBC showing unprovoked attack on the peaceful protesters. Evidently stater and local has decided violation of curfew will be treated as criminal.
                          It is criminal. Stop it. The Governor warned them, the mayor warned them their community leaders warned them. They were told what was going to happen. The leaders of the movement said if you are out past 8 you arent with us.

This isnt rocket science.

BTW a lot of that group wasnt from Minnesota either. They were from Chicago.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Protests are continuing in downtown Grand Rapids.

The scheduled march ended around 8 PM, but several people are still in downtown.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              It is criminal. Stop it. The Governor warned them, their community leaders warned them. They were told what was going to happen.

This isnt rocket science.
                              This.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                It’s like the cops don’t want anyone thinking there are good cops
                                If 90%, or 95% or 99% of the cops were good -- as I am told so often -- then this 5h!t would not be happening. I saw a sign in Atlanta yesterday that said "all cops are bad" and anymore I am inclined to believe that is closer to the truth than "most cops are good." Because if the vast majority were good cops and good people who are horrified by what happened in Louisville or to George Floyd they would not allow it to happen. Sure, most cops have not criminally assaulted anyone. Most have not shot an unarmed black man. But they allow the ones who do those things to continue, to thrive. They are equally guilty. It is not a good man who lets a bad man kill George Floyd.

I fear we are this close to finding out just how many of them are what I think them to be, or what someone like Rube thinks them to be. We are inching closer by the hour to a crisis that will be the equal of the worst days this country has ever faced.

Comment

Working...
                                X