This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Nothing about this is joyous, but I have to admit the thought of how trump is alternating right now between raging at what aids he has around and likely wetting himself is making this all a little easier to take.

I have been waiting for 15 years to put my American flag back up but today I am closer to burning it than flying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Nothing about this is joyous, but I have to admit the thought of how trump is alternating right now between raging at what aids he has around and likely wetting himself is making this all a little easier to take.

I have been waiting for 15 years to put my American flag back up but today I am closer to burning it than flying it.
      Go burn one of those stupid blue line flags instead.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        MPLS police chief Medaria Arradondo is evidently down at the George Floyd memorial chatting and paying his respects. Bold strategy, we'll see how it works out for him.
        Saw him on CNN earlier and he was very impressive. Not quite sure why he hasn’t been in front of the camera more.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

This scene on CNN is right across the street from the headquarters of my employer.

Comment

Looting a Habitat for Humanity house.

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They already burned down a 460 unit low income/Section 8 structure in the last few days. Sickening.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The "HAVE A NICE DAY" message on the metro transit buses is a nice jerkwad touch.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

I thought the Metro buses were refusing to be used as paddy wagons?
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I thought the Metro buses were refusing to be used as paddy wagons?
                    They were, good point. I know they've still been used to transport officers.

Comment

The bots are now spreading the lie that the rioters attacked the tanker truck and beat up the driver...god Putin is fast!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        The bots are now spreading the lie that the rioters attacked the tanker truck and beat up the driver...god Putin is fast!
                        He was beat up a little but not the extent we would have thought. One protester flat out said he helped pull the driver out to get arrested to save his life.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Truck driver's got a MN address, but a real Slavic sounding name. Conspiracy time let's gooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Dude's got a MN address, but a real Slavic name. Conspiracy time let's gooooooooooooo!
                              Many long haulers are New To These Shores.
                              Cornell University

Comment

I think the reporter on MSNBC was hit by a projectile...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X