This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

No resistance being put up by the protesters. Just sitting there til they get zip tied and walked out.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      No resistance being put up by the protesters. Just sitting there til they get zip tied and walked out.
      100% respect to that. They are taking responsibility for their actions.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Passive resistance. We'll see if that works. It certainly makes middle class white people more likely to support them morally. But when it comes time to pay higher taxes..?

So is WCCO just the local yokel news? They're doing a good job. They don't even have their tongues deep in the cops' anal cavity.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A thread of police brutality. One includes an NYPD officer throwing up the white power sign.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Passive resistance. We'll see if that works. It certainly makes middle class white people more likely to support them morally. But when it comes time to pay higher taxes..?
            I only care that no one gets hurt right now.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yes. It was the protesters who said, "we don't want anyone to die tonight."
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So of all the places to loot in Boston they went for Men’s Wearhouse
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Must not have liked the way they look.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Every exit ramp on the expressway for a ten mile stretch has been shut down in my neighborhood.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        They're not goin' to Filene's, those shoppers are crazy.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Now I am going to post this even though it comes from a biased friend of my gf. (hardcore liberal)

https://www.facebook.com/kyle.louis....5646452908183/

It definitely looks like that guy took something off of the back of the truck...

Again I stress that this is not vetted beyond it being someone my gf knows and he taped it off TV at some point.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            Must not have liked the way they look.
                            I guarantee it.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              A thread of police brutality. One includes an NYPD officer throwing up the white power sign.

Disgusting.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Some SUV was just screaming down Victory Memorial Drive, rolled at the Osseo Road intersection. Guy got out and ran on foot, police got him at Patrick Henry High School. Eager to see if there's another one of these caches of fire starting material in it like they've found in other areas of MPLS.

And the sport bikes on Penn are back. Vroom vroom.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X