• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    And then we have this guy.

Best comment:

Second:
    That guy is something else. Heard about that guy earlier. I was agape.....
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      And then we have this guy.

Best comment:

Second:
      I guess that's what happens when you bring a bow to a...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Finally, an accurate representation of what would happen to Hawkeye in every dang Avengers movie.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          The lady doth protest too much...
          A sexist, homophobic and juvenile response! It's a fan forum hat trick for you! Congrats....I guess?
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Minneapolis closes highways 3 hours early with virtually no notice in time change.

Protestors on highway climbing a semi that’s somehow there

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

There *are* peaceful protests also taking place. But the rioters are ruining that.
              This is always the problem. Torching a police car or precinct might seem like a great idea initially, but once the riot starts people will begin to infiltrate and commit crimes for their own reasons that have zero to do with racial injustice. Anarchists, looters, etc, all done under the cover or protesting for George Floyd. Since perception is 9/10ths reality the narrative becomes that the original protesters are trashing the city.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Minneapolis closes highways 3 hours early with virtually no notice in time change.

The two steps forward that we took last night? Just took a step back.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Looked like the tanker truck was driving through people. Not good. Driving too fast

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    They HAVE to "dress up" in war gear, because of what is possible out in the public. It's their actions that matter. Seeing the attack on the CNN Center...the cops were armed and armored to the nines. They didn't do ANYthing, until the flashbang was thrown at them. Their reaction? Tear gas. That was it. That tolerance was amazing.

The people who are causing trouble...they COULD have armor piercing bullets. I've heard about IEDs and pipe bombs...so to cover every unknown, the police HAVE to prepare for that. Frankly, most (I stress most) of the police across the nation have done very well this week. Some moron police acted in an irresponsible manner, and they should be dealt with to the utmost degree.
                    And yet earlier I saw some New York cops who willingly removed some of their more provocative gear, and the explanation given to the media by someone in charge was so they wouldn't look quite so threatening.

These cops have the protesters and even the rioters so far outgunned it isn't even a contest. From the video images I have seen (and read my words, from the video images I have seen) the violence I have seen between cops and protesters/rioters has been initiated by the cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Guy on WCCO said he ran over people.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Guy on WCCO said he ran over people.
                        Yes, it appears to be an ahole who tried to run people over OMG. He wanted to murder people - just saw video

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Yes, it appears to be an ahole who tried to run people over OMG. He wanted to murder people - just saw video
                          Yep. He went bbdl on the bit. And somewhere Bob Kroll is smiling.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Yep. He went bbdl on the bit. And somewhere Bob Kroll is smiling.
                            Yeah wonder if pussay bob will ever show his face.

That could have been a LOT of deaths.

Who let that tanker on freeway??

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Yeah wonder if pussay bob will ever show his face.

That could have been a LOT of deaths.

Who let that tanker on freeway??
                              Given the advanced timeline on the closure, he was prob already on the highway. Looks like he saw people on the side, no worries, then saw people ON the road, OH SH* and slammed the brakes. Depending on the load he had, major difference in stop time. Then the crowd went mob rule, until the police rolled in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                Well, blacks have been reeling from that every since they were dragged to this continent in shackles and chains.

All men are created equal.

Unless you're black. We'll say your maybe 3/5ths equal, except in some places where you are not even human, you're property.

Oh but wait, it was only 70 years or so until the Civil War and we "gave" them their freedom.

Not so fast, the KKK and Jim Crow on line 1.

But along comes the 1950s and 1960s. Arkansas, Brown V. Board of Education, landmark civil rights and voting legislation. Free at last!

But... wait for it.... How about a war on drugs?!? Mass incarceration. More black men in prison or some sort of supervised release than in college in every single state in the country.

For hundreds of years black people clawing and scraping and DYING for every lousy foot of forward progress and then we find ways to knock them back, not just two steps but 200 miles.
                                Frankly I don't know why there aren't more riots. They solve nothing and innocent people bear the vast majority of the brunt from them, but given our history and the utter destruction we have heaped upon one black community after another, I'm surprised this doesn't happen every fvcking day somewhere in this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X