X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Well, the Nazis are (1) obsessed by false flags and (2) always projecting.
    One of them had someone randomly dropping off a pallet of bricks in the middle of Dallas.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I wanted to go back to this cause I thought about it later on. I agree their story didnt pass the smell test. And they were I believe wearing the White Rioters uniform of dark colors and a backpack. They didnt seem like just random kids from Bloomington who drove into a war zone to protect a community and get justice.
      They were also super interested in what the city buses were doing, when, and with who.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Walz is leading. He just is leading the way you want him too. If a Republican was the Governor right now there would be people dead both cops and rioters.
          I misinterpreted what I read here, then.

Watching the current presser on CNN, he's finally going to utilize the Guard. Last night was a joke, IMO, for leadership.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Comment

And the slow merger of the Cops thread with the Conspiracy thread has begun.

If the protesters claim the white nationalists are doing this to make their “peaceful” protest look bad, that’s easily solved. Nab one of them and produce one of them for us. I didn’t see the crowd shocked by the actions of some “outsider” at Wells Fargo last night. I saw them participating.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                I misinterpreted what I read here, then.

Watching the current presser on CNN, he's finally going to utilize the Guard. Last night was a joke, IMO, for leadership.
                You still aren't listening, then. He was using the Guard already sent, there just weren't enough. He's now activating the Guard in full, along with the 500 already here.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  You still aren't listening, then. He was using the Guard already sent, there just weren't enough. He's now activating the Guard in full, asking with the 500 already here.
                  They could have concentrated on one area. I agree that they couldn't spread out, that's just asking for trouble.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

If the protesters claim the white nationalists are doing this to make their “peaceful” protest look bad, that’s easily solved. Nab one of them and produce one of them for us. I didn’t see the crowd shocked by the actions of some “outsider” at Wells Fargo last night. I saw them participating.
                    The point about ending the riots via arrests and then finding out the motivations of the people in custody is a good one. While right wing loons wouldn't surprise me neither would anarchists who do still exist and live to turn situations like this into disasters.

Was an interesting piece on NPR from a commanding officer at Furgeson. Said what they learned is to not have cops facing the crowd but to be in the crowd so they can find and stop the professional agitators from the actual protestors.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I am not going to get in deep with you on this because I think you know from interactions over the years I am hardly a conspiracy theorist...but there is no way even in Whitelandia Minnesota (cause we are definitely mostly Lighter Shades of Pale) that the make up would be this bad. These riots are almost as White as the U of M National Title riots the later it gets in the evening

And I dont think anyone is seriously saying none of this was caused by Black People. Hell I mentioned the Wells Fargo myself. (and those idiots did it on camera) After the cops showed up in the fifth though and things shifted towards Uptown the video looked like he stands of a Wisconsin Football game.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You still aren't listening, then. He was using the Guard already sent, there just weren't enough. He's now activating the Guard in full, along with the 500 already here.
                        Which hasn’t happened since WW2. The entire guard means the units from across the state, not just the post at the airport. That’s a pool of 13,000 guardsmen. Not all of them will be on the streets, to be clear.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          They could have concentrated on one area. I agree that they couldn't spread out, that's just asking for trouble.
                          They concentrate on one area and the others go up worse, the media goes there, and everyone still screams "WHERE ARE THEY?!"

Comment

They concentrate on one area and the others go up worse, the media goes there, and everyone still screams "WHERE ARE THEY?!"
                            That's the rub. Instead of choosing one area, they chose none. IMO 1>0.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              They did. The Fifth. The show of force was decided early on. Go back and watch last nights presser the General explains what was going on and Pat Kessler from Channel 4 was talking about it pretty much every hour on the hour.

The problem was why it took so long to finally get them there. I dont remember the answer but I would guess the logistics. It appears to me they wanted everyone moving in at once to to shock the crowd and force them back. Maybe they felt a slow build up would escalate the tension and make things worse in the area? When they all showed up at once things died down there real quick.

Just a guess but my guess is 1st District, 3rd District, 4th District and 5th District get a solidly even split of the guard coming in next.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                It's hardly conspiratorial to post about official statements and news articles, but your concern is noted and logged.

Comment

Working...
                                X