This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

So there is a video circulating around of "protesters" burning the stuff of a homeless guy in Austin. InfoWars has been outed as the people behind the video including the acts on it. It is not easy to pull off the perfect crime if you have the IQ of an amoeba which explains why it was so easy to catch them
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

According to the Guardian, the Louisville police chief has been fired. Allegedly, the officers involved in last nights shooting had their body cameras turned off. That doesn't sound sketchy at all.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        According to the Guardian, the Louisville police chief has been fired. Allegedly, the officers involved in last nights shooting had their body cameras turned off. That doesn't sound sketchy at all.
        I am Jack's complete lack of surprise...
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The vicious, repellent stupidity of Dump is brought into that much more stark relief by the brilliant, inspiring goodness of Obama.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                The vicious, repellent stupidity of Dump is brought into that much more stark relief by the brilliant, inspiring goodness of Obama.
                I know a few people that are all ticked that things like this, and what Walz, Frey, and others have said don't mention how brave and courageous our law enforcement officers are. I asked them if it actually hurt their feelings, they said, "Yes." and I was so dang giddy because I finally got to say, "**** YOUR FEELINGS!!"
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  I know a few people that are all ticked that things like this, and what Walz, Frey, and others have said don't mention how brave and courageous our law enforcement officers are. I asked them if it actually hurt their feelings, they said, "Yes." and I was so dang giddy because I finally got to say, "**** YOUR FEELINGS!!"
                  Did you call them Snowflakes?
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Did you call them Snowflakes?
                    Rats. That one slipped my mind.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Rats. That one slipped my mind.
                      They will give you more opportunities to mock them

Speaking of dumbasses who cant help but give people reasons to mock them:

That did not end well for him. (yes I had my fun as well)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        It is somewhat heartening though, to read of a number of policemen being fired for their misconduct over the last few days.

Baby steps.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Really easy to be "brave" and "courageous" when you walk around with a large-caliber gun on your hip all day.

Comment

There was (is?) a poster here who practically blew his head gasket when Obama neglected to acknowledge a cop who had been killed on the job. It may have been around the time the professor was arrested for trying to "break into" his own home and Obama was commenting on the different lives black men and white men lead when it comes to things like that.

This poster (can't remember who, maybe had a name in his "name") was just sooooo hurt by Obama's utter lack of respect for this man who gave his life protecting us. So out of curiosity I checked and during the George W. Bush presidency it was not unusual at all for him to make absolutely no public mention whatsoever of cops dying on the job. At the time South Bend and the surrounding communities had lost a few cops in the recent months or year, including 2 in the same incident in the town next to South Bend I lived in at the time. There wasn't a record of word one he said about any of these cops. Of course Bush was white and a republican, not a black, immigrant Muslim Martian...
                            Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 06-01-2020, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I see no confirmation. Dr. Mrs. is going to a doctor's appt right now on K Street (I guess they have people other than lobbyists there...) so we'll know soon enough.
                              Getting back to this: she saw nothing unusual while in the city today.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2020, 04:54 PM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                They will give you more opportunities to mock them
                                If it's who I think it is, he will.
                                Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                It is somewhat heartening though, to read of a number of policemen being fired for their misconduct over the last few days.

Baby steps.
                                I agree. I've always been a huge proponent of body cams to get at the truth of police brutality complaints. Turning them off immediately makes me question motives.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X