This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Kepler is cool with this. Everyone keep up the good work!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      It doesn’t seem like you really understand what’s what here.

This isn’t even the tip of the iceberg of injustices but it’s at least a start:
      https://www.amazon.com/Tupac-Shakur-Black-Leaders-Intelligences/dp/0979146909

Start choppin. There’s 400 years of history to catch up on,
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Oh I understand. You might be the craziest of them all here. If you watch that clip and shrug your shoulders and say it's ok...you're part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Of course they didn't. They're only tough with a keyboard.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Are we supposed to be concerned about Covid spread due to these riots or nah?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Posted by SLPPD

St. Louis Park community:

The actions of the four Minneapolis Police Department officers involved in the death of St. Louis Park resident George Floyd were horrific and appalling to all of us at the St. Louis Park Police Department. We pride ourselves on our commitment to community-oriented policing and procedural justice to build trust with the community we serve. We value the sanctity of life and treat everyone with respect and dignity.

We know that for many in our community, the scenes from Minneapolis and St. Paul in the past several days have been deeply unsettling and frightening. Some activity has spilled over into our community and will likely continue to do so over the coming days.

Over the past few days we have brought in additional staff to provide an increased police presence in the city to help monitor the safety of residents, visitors, businesses, public facilities and other property. We have been coordinating with other agencies in case more resources are needed to respond in our community and will continue to do so. These measures will continue for as long as necessary.

As a police department, we will not interfere with anyone’s right to free speech and assembly. We are committed to providing people with the space they need to demonstrate peacefully.

As law enforcement, our first obligation is to protect the sanctity of human life. That value will be upheld while at the same time we will not allow unlawful behavior or the destruction of property. That behavior threatens the safety of all residents and the stability of our community.

We need all of you to be aware of your surroundings. Avoid large groups or large police presence you may see. Follow the 8 p.m. curfew that’s been put in place through June 1. And if you see something, say something. Help us to protect our community. If you have questions or concerns, call the non-emergency number at 952.924.2618 or call 911 for emergencies.

Sincerely,

Mike Harcey
                  St. Louis Park Chief of Police
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    g.f.y.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      Posted by SLPPD
                      Well said.

Comment

So most, if not all the vandalism in Grand Rapids last night came from white supremacists.

My social media feed, for those condemning the looting, aren't condemning the white supremacists.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

...and America continues to burn.

I might be misunderstanding some who are posting in this thread, but it seems to me like some here are actually condoning the actions of the "protesters" destroying businesses and government property across the country. I'm not here to debate racism/inequity of treatment of minorities in your country by law enforcement- I know it exists and is a huge problem. Do any of you here actually believe this is the way to promote real change? I'm not so foolish as to suggest I have the answer - but I know this isn't it.

I've been watching the same news feeds as everyone else, and I see that the majority of those who are burning police vehicles, burning buildings, and looting are mostly WHITE. Most of the people pulled from the crowds and arrested/detained for behaving like animals are WHITE. They aren't protesting social inequity or police discrimination towards people of colour - they are thugs who are bent on keeping the divide between "black and white" in America alive. These are the groups of people who your so-called leader in the White House loves.

During all of my adult life I've heard from south of my border that America is the greatest country on earth. This past week, along with decades of gun violence/mass shootings (including schools...) doesn't help your image around the world. Your biggest problem now is your disgrace of a president (he doesn't deserve the capital P...). I shudder to think what America will look like if he gets re-elected.

Please don't misinterpret my comments to mean I'm anti-American. I have family and friends in the US, and I enjoy taking short trips (NCAA hockey, Regionals, Frozen Fours) and lenghty vacations (New Mexico/Arizona) to your country. Canada has it's own problems and is far from perfect. Racial and cultural inequity exists here too, but not at the scale or intensity that the US experiences. What is happening across America now is a result of decades of racial inequity and social injustice from your law enforcement and justice system.

Don't re-elect donald trump (no caps on purpose...) in November. He didn't start all of the problems you've been having for years, but he and his divisive actions are certainly promoting and spreading hate across your country.

I feel sorry for my American family and friends right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoover View Post

I might be misunderstanding some who are posting in this thread, but it seems to me like some here are actually condoning the actions of the "protesters" destroying businesses and government property across the country. I'm not here to debate racism/inequity of treatment of minorities in your country by law enforcement- I know it exists and is a huge problem. Do any of you here actually believe this is the way to promote real change? I'm not so foolish as to suggest I have the answer - but I know this isn't it.

I've been watching the same news feeds as everyone else, and I see that the majority of those who are burning police vehicles, burning buildings, and looting are mostly WHITE. Most of the people pulled from the crowds and arrested/detained for behaving like animals are WHITE. They aren't protesting social inequity or police discrimination towards people of colour - they are thugs who are bent on keeping the divide between "black and white" in America alive. These are the groups of people who your so-called leader in the White House loves.

During all of my adult life I've heard from south of my border that America is the greatest country on earth. This past week, along with decades of gun violence/mass shootings (including schools...) doesn't help your image around the world. Your biggest problem now is your disgrace of a president (he doesn't deserve the capital P...). I shudder to think what America will look like if he gets re-elected.

Please don't misinterpret my comments to mean I'm anti-American. I have family and friends in the US, and I enjoy taking short trips (NCAA hockey, Regionals, Frozen Fours) and lenghty vacations (New Mexico/Arizona) to your country. Canada has it's own problems and is far from perfect. Racial and cultural inequity exists here too, but not at the scale or intensity that the US experiences. What is happening across America now is a result of decades of racial inequity and social injustice from your law enforcement and justice system.

Don't re-elect donald trump (no caps on purpose...) in November. He didn't start all of the problems you've been having for years, but he and his divisive actions are certainly promoting and spreading hate across your country.

I think I've just had an apostrophe.

Comment

The LA riots led to reform of the LA PD. After the acquittal in the Rodney King beating trial I doubt much would have happened without the unrest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoover View Post

Thank you for your sympathy. I’m ashamed to be an American, and that shame will grow if Trump is re-elected. I’m already looking at real estate in Canada! Even if Canada has problems, you guys are so much better off.

Comment

Working...
                                X