This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Check out the video on Twitter of the Boston cops destroying one of their own cruisers, pretty funny.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      It's interesting to me to note that the places where the police joined or talked to the protesters, there was peace.

Violence incites more violence, peace incites more peace.

It's not hard to figure that out. One small step of empathy is all it takes. Even if it's just to avoid violence.
      We had peaceful protests in Aurora, IL where the police Chief joined in, was seen hugging and mingling with the crowd.

Couple hours later the rioters went nuts on downtown Aurora.

The opportunists (rioters/looter) are just a**holes.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

They really don't like cell phone stores. The Boost Mobile on 44th and Penn got hit. Tori 44 and Emily's are still good, though.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I love that Ellison has the case
          So does Mike Freeman, I bet.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            They really don't like cell phone stores. The Boost Mobile on 44th and Penn got hit. Tori 44 and Emily's are still good, though.
            I’d be nervous if I saw a cell phone store and auto parts store in the same strip mall

Comment

Boy this guy is smart. High IQ. Full set of faculties. Intelligence abounds. Wow.

https://ktxs.com/news/local/man-with...Debkxj-4-X-xgI
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I’d be nervous if I saw a cell phone store and auto parts store in the same strip mall
                Turns out it was already looted on Wednesday night. Last night is when it was set on fire.

Comment

This is a powerful video. Powerful. Watch the whole thing. I could not agree with this man more and I pray the 16 year olds in this country, ALL OF THEM, listen.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Police shot and killed a protestor in Louisville last night. Rumor someone in the protestors group fired on the police first.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

May this idiot burn in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Check out the video on Twitter of the Boston cops destroying one of their own cruisers, pretty funny.
                        https://youtu.be/QjYJMmShTp0
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

May this idiot burn in hell.
                            Just a mentally disturbed lone wolf.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Gawd DAYUM she's effing awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X