This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Then tell your white supremacist buds to stop.
    White supremacist buds? Another moron who only reads what he wants to. There really is no point with some of you. Try removing your head from your ***.

Comment

• Re: Cops 8: I Am Out Of Here...

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Now we can wait for the 3rd video (someone on the right since everything has to be a political struggle) showing what led to him chasing them with a sword. It's exhausting and never ending. And again, I don't claim to have all the answers but I think the rioting just furthers the divide. Killer Mike said it better than I ever could. Need more people like him leading the way.
      Sure, let's do that. until then, can you stop your rush to judgement and just shut the **** up?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Sure, let's do that. until then, can you stop your rush to judgement and just shut the **** up?
        Sure thing rufus. Wouldn't want to challenge any opinions here. You guys don't take kindly to opposing views. Is liking what Killer Mike had to say acceptable to you?

Comment

In fact he should run for President. Would easily be the most coherent of the current choices.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            Thank you for your sympathy. I’m ashamed to be an American...
            Don't let the following comment cloud your judgment.

There are some certifiable nutjobs in this thread, no doubt about that.
            Didn't I already advise you to gfy?

Comment

Anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Didn't I already advise you to gfy?
                And?

Comment

Just heard NSA Robert O'Brien say there is no systemic racism in law enforcement.

I'm glad he cleared that up. Why do visible minorities over-react when they're treated just as the white folks are?
                  Last edited by Hoover; 05-31-2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

And?
                      Get to it.

Comment

Now we can wait for the 3rd video (someone on the right since everything has to be a political struggle) showing what led to him chasing them with a sword. It's exhausting and never ending. And again, I don't claim to have all the answers but I think the rioting just furthers the divide. Killer Mike said it better than I ever could. Need more people like him leading the way.
                        Because actively running someone down threatening them with death is the right answer to what, exactly? Unless the person being chased killed someone, the answer is never. And unless being attacked you should not be brandishing a weapon like that.

But go ahead and justify lethal weapons chasing someone down. That's the way to make sure we stick together....

Comment

Where did I ever say that was the right answer? JFC.

Comment

Newsflash: none of what we are seeing is the right answer

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Newsflash: none of what we are seeing is the right answer
                              So just keep the status quo? I’m sure that would be great for you.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I give up. Some of you are just ****ing impossible. But it's a good reminder on why we can't accomplish a god **** thing in this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X