Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friars 20-21 Post COVID-19 Season: Here we go again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friars 20-21 Post COVID-19 Season: Here we go again!

Ok, new season, new thread.

Moderators can close the old one....

Re: Friars 20-21 Post COVID-19 Season: Here we go again!

Got to think Anton Martinsson will be the starting goalie this fall while it is his job to lose.

I think we need to see a step up in Ben Mirageas game as I think he has regressed since his freshman season as he is now entering his senior campaign. Can he be a leader on the ice?
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      Got to think Anton Martinsson will be the starting goalie this fall while it is his job to lose.

I think we need to see a step up in Ben Mirageas game as I think he has regressed since his freshman season as he is now entering his senior campaign. Can he be a leader on the ice?
      Would love to see Mirageas step up, he did have a very good freshman year. His play last year was impacted by injuries, he missed 15 games in all, and probably not 100 % in others.

Comment

Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
        Would love to see Mirageas step up, he did have a very good freshman year. His play last year was impacted by injuries, he missed 15 games in all, and probably not 100 % in others.
        Rumor is he got injured on the beach in Florida during break....

Comment

All quiet in the coffin

Comment

Hockey East has stated that the season is on for them.....all games are really a bus ride apart and can be controlled......lets see if it happens

Comment

Is there nothing happening in Friarland

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                Is there nothing happening in Friarland
                I have recognized PC has stopped charging me for season tickets as I was on a payment plan....

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post

I have recognized PC has stopped charging me for season tickets as I was on a payment plan....
                  Check your credit card , I was charged today ( 8/17/20)for the next payment . I do think they skipped a month.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post

Check your credit card , I was charged today ( 8/17/20)for the next payment . I do think they skipped a month.
                    Of course, I say that yesterday and they charged me today!

Comment

It seems to me that hockey season is still so far away. I don't think they will be allowing fans at all this season. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                        It seems to me that hockey season is still so far away. I don't think they will be allowing fans at all this season. I hope I'm wrong.
                        Yea, but still charging my credit card ;-)

Comment

I wonder if Cornell was in for a double sweep last season had both the women's and men's teams played in the NCAA's? I also wonder if the Friars could have made some noise in the HE playoffs and gotten in?

Comment

Any word on when PC is going to refund season ticket money? It's pretty clear that they won't be allowing fans as they are pushing the fan cut out thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                              Any word on when PC is going to refund season ticket money? It's pretty clear that they won't be allowing fans as they are pushing the fan cut out thing.
                              I got an email last week offering me a refund or a credit on next year's tickets.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                              X