X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The point of a riot is to bring the pain that the oppressed live with 24/7 into our comfortable lives because when it was only an intellectual construct we did nothing.

Being black in America is awful, so for a microsecond some people have decided to make being white in a few square blocks of America awful.
    You really figure the people looting the Target or stealing a few bottles of hooch from the liquor store were trying to make my white life awful?
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

One of my long-term worries is this is going to impact the elections in November negatively. We have a chance to start moving back in the right direction, and possibly even in a significant way. Enough suburbanites in newly-blue areas get scared, all of a sudden there's a push for the supposed "Law & Order Party", we blow this, and Kepler has to move to Canada.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        You really figure the people looting the Target or stealing a few bottles of hooch from the liquor store were trying to make my white life awful?
        No, those were the people dropping bricks from overpasses. The people stealing from Target were reacting to your being in the upper(-middle?) class.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Old white lady on next door posts that she has proof Soros is flying in looters and protestors.

I wish protestors would cut her internet access

Comment

Tim Walz again crushes it work his statement.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Reports that people are planning on trying to release animals at como zoo

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                "My white life" and in Hovey's life, or as in the lives of those who hold the power? When anger boils over into rage, you are the latter, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Reports that people are planning on trying to release animals at como zoo
                  I mean, I'm all for releasing the penguins back to their natural habitat of the Minnesotan tundra, less confident on the tiger.
                  Code:

Comment

https://***********/thehill/status/1...815204867?s=19
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

St Paul Chief said the same thing.

Oh, TJ Max is on fire.
                      Code:

Comment

FBI press conference is a nothing burger. They're investigating it. Carry on.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          FBI press conference is a nothing burger. They're investigating it. Carry on.
                          "Trump and Barr are personally involved"

That's... not good.
                          Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            "Trump and Barr are personally involved"

That's... not good.
                            Christ I might riot...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Scroll down to the twitter piece titled "Before you call the cops."

Comment

Walz:
                                It is time to rebuild. Rebuild the city, rebuild our justice system, and rebuild the relationship between law enforcement and those they’re charged to protect. George Floyd’s death should lead to justice and systemic change, not more death and destruction.

As George Floyd’s family has said, he "would not want people to get hurt. He lived his life protecting people." Let’s come together to rebuild, remember, and seek justice for George Floyd.

As Governor, I will always defend the right to protest. It is how we express pain, process tragedy, and create change. That is why I am answering our local leaders’ request for Minnesota National Guard assistance to protect peaceful demonstrators, neighbors, and small businesses in Minnesota.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X